Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

Makavelli

Here's my cycle and diet that I used for my photo shoot. I can't post it in the original thread due to board rules. It's in the gallery. Here's the link to it: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451418

My cycle was as follows:

My cycle for this shoot was:

Weeks 1-9: duo test from UG Vet(prop and cyp blend) 750 mgs/wk

Weeks 1-9: EQ 1 G/wk

Weeks 2-7: Tren 470 mgs/wk, Weeks 8-9: Tren 700 mgs/wk

Weeks 2-5: Winstrol 470 mgs/wk, Weeks 6-9: Winstrol 700 mgs/wk

Weeks 5-7: Proviron 50 mgs/day, Weeks 8-9: 100 mgs/day

Weeks 1-7: Clen 140 mcgs/day

Weeks 1-9: T3 ramped up to 75 mcgs/day

Weeks 1-9: Arimidex 2 mgs/day

Weeks 1-9: Nolvadex 25 mgs/day

I'm going to post the diet that I started off with. Keep in mind that my diet changes as I go along. The body is dynamic and so the diet must follow.

Training days:

Meal 1-3/4 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey
Train and cardio
Meal 2-1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 30 g of dextrose, 50 g of whey, 20 g of creatine, 600 mgs ALA. (You can replace the oatmeal and dextrose for 2 packs of sugar oatmeal, but I had a lot of dextrose that I got for free so I used that instead)
Meal 3-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 4-Same as 3
Meal 5-8 oz. eye of round, 2 T. natural peanut butter
Second session of cardio... :worried:
Meal 6-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil, brocoli

Off Days:
Cardio
Meal 1-1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil
Meal 2-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 3-Same as 2
Meal 4-Same as 2
Meal 5-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. flax oil, brocoli
Second session of cardio
Meal 6-Same as 5

As time went along I dropped my carbs down until the only carbs I had were pre and post training. My calories were 2800. I don't have the exact figures in front of me, but I believe my protein was 325 grams, carbs about 170 grams, and fat was 63 grams for training days.

For non training the calories were the same as was protein, but the carbs were 120 grams, and fat was 79 grams.

That's the basic plan brothas! Enjoy! ;) Keep in mind that diets have to be tailored to the individual. Just because this worked for me doesn't mean it will work for you. That's my disclaimer... ;)

Makavelli said:
Here's my cycle and diet that I used for my photo shoot. I can't post it in the original thread due to board rules. It's in the gallery. Here's the link to it: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451418

My cycle was as follows:

My cycle for this shoot was:

Weeks 1-9: duo test from UG Vet(prop and cyp blend) 750 mgs/wk

Weeks 1-9: EQ 1 G/wk

Weeks 2-7: Tren 470 mgs/wk, Weeks 8-9: Tren 700 mgs/wk

Weeks 2-5: Winstrol 470 mgs/wk, Weeks 6-9: Winstrol 700 mgs/wk

Weeks 5-7: Proviron 50 mgs/day, Weeks 8-9: 100 mgs/day

Weeks 1-7: Clen 140 mcgs/day

Weeks 1-9: T3 ramped up to 75 mcgs/day

Weeks 1-9: Arimidex 2 mgs/day

Weeks 1-9: Nolvadex 25 mgs/day

I'm going to post the diet that I started off with. Keep in mind that my diet changes as I go along. The body is dynamic and so the diet must follow.

Training days:

Meal 1-3/4 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey
Train and cardio
Meal 2-1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 30 g of dextrose, 50 g of whey, 20 g of creatine, 600 mgs ALA. (You can replace the oatmeal and dextrose for 2 packs of sugar oatmeal, but I had a lot of dextrose that I got for free so I used that instead)
Meal 3-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 4-Same as 3
Meal 5-8 oz. eye of round, 2 T. natural peanut butter
Second session of cardio... :worried:
Meal 6-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil, brocoli

Off Days:
Cardio
Meal 1-1/2 C. old fashioned oatmeal, 50 g of whey, 1 T. Flax oil
Meal 2-8 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 3-Same as 2
Meal 4-Same as 2
Meal 5-8 oz. eye of round, 25 g of whey, 1 T. flax oil, brocoli
Second session of cardio
Meal 6-Same as 5

As time went along I dropped my carbs down until the only carbs I had were pre and post training. My calories were 2800. I don't have the exact figures in front of me, but I believe my protein was 325 grams, carbs about 170 grams, and fat was 63 grams for training days.

For non training the calories were the same as was protein, but the carbs

were 120 grams, and fat was 79 grams.

That's the basic plan brothas! Enjoy! ;) Keep in mind that diets have to be tailored to the individual. Just because this worked for me doesn't mean it will work for you. That's my disclaimer... ;)

Glad that worked for you brotha...you looked great!

Wow! What a cycle! How did that T3 work for you? Did you have any problems with it? I'm thinking about giving it a shot with my cutter for this spring which will include Tren, Winny And Prop. Any advice for a first timer with T3?

Top Bottom