Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

Griffeyball said:
I have been a lurker for a very very long time and I finally made my account so I can post on your thread. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us, truely an ispriration. Can't wait to see you in the mags!

No prob. Thanks bro.

cyrex said:
I'm definitely not doubting you, but how come in every post where someone says:
-----------
OK I wanna do a T3 clen Anavar Tren cycle

I'm gonna run T3 for about 7 weeks here is my pyramid
12345689999987654321 (etc)
Clen
80 80 80 120 120 etc for 7 weeks

Var and Tren info
-----------

Then a vet comes in and says.. WHOA! noo no no no no! You need to cycle clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks of use NYC, ECA, ECY, etc on the offweeks and shorten up your T3 cycle no more than 30 days!

You'd think the vets would say... k looks a little long to be on T3 is this your first time? Remember you can only run clen that long IF you are running T3 or something else to keep your beta 2s up...

??????
:mix:

Most people don't know that using T3 keeps the beta 2's open. The 2 on/2 off theory has been in use since clen started. I have never went by that theory since I know you don't have to do it that way. You should take a week off every 4-6 weeks to keep your adrenals from getting burnt, but that has nothing to do with the beta 2's.

Makavelli said:
Most people don't know that using T3 keeps the beta 2's open. The 2 on/2 off theory has been in use since clen started. I have never went by that theory since I know you don't have to do it that way. You should take a week off every 4-6 weeks to keep your adrenals from getting burnt, but that has nothing to do with the beta 2's.

right on . .

Makavelli said:

I've read that taking Benadryl helps prolong the effectiveness of Clen. Is this true?

anal itch said:
I've read that taking Benadryl helps prolong the effectiveness of Clen. Is this true?

Yeah it can. Benadryl contains an anti-histamine, which similar to ketotifen, can increase the number of beta 2's. It never really caught on though.

Makavelli said:
Yeah it can. Benadryl contains an anti-histamine, which similar to ketotifen, can increase the number of beta 2's. It never really caught on though.

I normally take two of them before bed as it helps with my seasonal allergies at night and helps me sleep. What is the recommended dosage to help with the beta 2's?

BTW: I did 4 weeks of Clen starting at 40mcg going to 180mcg and still felt and saw the effects the entire time. I'm going to take a few weeks off then start again. Will this be enough time for my receptors to clear?

anal itch said:
I normally take two of them before bed as it helps with my seasonal allergies at night and helps me sleep. What is the recommended dosage to help with the beta 2's?

BTW: I did 4 weeks of Clen starting at 40mcg going to 180mcg and still felt and saw the effects the entire time. I'm going to take a few weeks off then start again. Will this be enough time for my receptors to clear?

Yeah, that should be enough time. I would add in 25 mcg/day of T3. That will do it. I don't know the dosage of benadryl to do it. I recalled that from something I read a long time ago. I don't have it in front of me.

Mak: I've never done cardio post workout. I have always done it on an empty stomoch. What do you keep your hr at when doing it post? Are you having your post workout meal prior to doing cardio? Do you do cardio even after doing legs? I really appreciate you taking the time to answer everyones questions.

thanks
axe

axe3 said:
Mak: I've never done cardio post workout. I have always done it on an empty stomoch. What do you keep your hr at when doing it post? Are you having your post workout meal prior to doing cardio? Do you do cardio even after doing legs? I really appreciate you taking the time to answer everyones questions.

thanks
axe

No prob. I'm always happy to help you guys out. I do my first 30 minute session right after I train and then have my postworkout meal. Then the second session is at night between my 5th and 6th meal. Yes, I do it after legs too. That sucks, but I do what I have to do.

Top Bottom