Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

Beachbum1546 said:
7wks of 140mcgs/day of clen.

I thought clen stops working after about two weeks (8 days for me). Could you still notice it working after that long?

The reason clen stops working is because the beta 2's, the receptors that clen works on, will destroy itself due to the strong stimulation by clen. There is a solution. T3 keeps the number of beta 2's up so that there are receptors for the clen to work on. Using T3 and clen together, one can use clen continuously without having to come off. I still recommend a max of 8 weeks straight due to the adrenals getting burned out.

Makavelli said:
The reason clen stops working is because the beta 2's, the receptors that clen works on, will destroy itself due to the strong stimulation by clen. There is a solution. T3 keeps the number of beta 2's up so that there are receptors for the clen to work on. Using T3 and clen together, one can use clen continuously without having to come off. I still recommend a max of 8 weeks straight due to the adrenals getting burned out.
Oh wow, I never knew that. I have some clen on hand, I should get some t3 to go with it. Thanks.

That cycle works great for you. Your photos are outstanding brother. Keep up the hard work!

I have been a lurker for a very very long time and I finally made my account so I can post on your thread. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us, truely an ispriration. Can't wait to see you in the mags!

Makavelli said:

I'm definitely not doubting you, but how come in every post where someone says:
-----------
OK I wanna do a T3 clen Anavar Tren cycle

I'm gonna run T3 for about 7 weeks here is my pyramid
12345689999987654321 (etc)
Clen
80 80 80 120 120 etc for 7 weeks

Var and Tren info
-----------

Then a vet comes in and says.. WHOA! noo no no no no! You need to cycle clen for 2 weeks on 2 weeks of use NYC, ECA, ECY, etc on the offweeks and shorten up your T3 cycle no more than 30 days!

You'd think the vets would say... k looks a little long to be on T3 is this your first time? Remember you can only run clen that long IF you are running T3 or something else to keep your beta 2s up...

??????
:mix:

Top Bottom