Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

axe3 said:
Mak,
How long will you be able to stay at or near this look with out drugs. When I get below 8% I have an extremely tough time keeping it together (muscle wise/hardness) while being drug free.

I'll find out. I have to stay pretty lean right now as I'm getting my comp card ready to send out. When the agents see it they will call you in and you can't be out of shape. I'm holding up well now, but I've only been off for about 3 weeks. I'm guessing I can be the same bodyfat %, but probably about 5-7 lbs lighter if I don't go on.

slat1 said:
Looking amazing!
LOL at me getting nervous when I did a cycle that was a gram total!!!

Thanks Slat. Keep in mind that when dieting you need to use more AAS to maintain your mass, then do when bulking and trying to build. I got up to 260 lbs. a year and a half ago by running a G of test and 50 mgs/day of D-Bol. I gained 40 lbs in 8 weeks. I was pounding food though. I hated how I felt and looked.

MAK, im surprised no one has asked what your work out schedual was..
so ill ask lol
what was your training schedual???

thanks

ajax_1 said:
MAK, im surprised no one has asked what your work out schedual was..
so ill ask lol
what was your training schedual???

thanks

That's right. I found that I respond best to training each bodypart once a week. I split was as follows:

Sunday-Cardio
Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Traps, Back, Forearms
Wed-Tri's and Bi's
Thurday-Delts, Calves, Abs
Friday-Cardio
Saturday-Quads and hams

7wks of 140mcgs/day of clen.

I thought clen stops working after about two weeks (8 days for me). Could you still notice it working after that long?

Top Bottom