Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

Makavelli said:
Yeah. The worst part about dieting for a show or shoot is cardio. I consider myself a pro at dieting. I have no problem eating the same foods day and day out. I can't crabby sometimes of course, but for the most part I'm aiiighht! Cardio on the other hand drains the shit out of me. I feel like a zombie when I finish my second session.

QT, you'll find that the majority of top bodybuilders and figure competitors do cardio twice a day during contest prep.
I hear ya man. Cardio can be so draining.

So do you do any ab exercises to get your abs to look like that or is it mostly cardio and diet?

Makavelli said:
Yeah. The worst part about dieting for a show or shoot is cardio. I consider myself a pro at dieting. I have no problem eating the same foods day and day out. I can't crabby sometimes of course, but for the most part I'm aiiighht! Cardio on the other hand drains the shit out of me. I feel like a zombie when I finish my second session.

QT, you'll find that the majority of top bodybuilders and figure competitors do cardio twice a day during contest prep.

Amazing!!! What type of exercise do you do for cardio? Also, for how long and what intensity?

Thanks!!!

Mak, wow is all we can say man. I know your getting slammed with questions, but all that gear and your skin looks clean. any secrets? or are you just lucky?

agian, great job and thanks for the motivation boost!

FreakMonster said:
I hear ya man. Cardio can be so draining.

So do you do any ab exercises to get your abs to look like that or is it mostly cardio and diet?

Just like with everything in bodybuilding my abs are a result of #1 genetics, #2 diet, and #3 genetics. I only train them once a week, just like all my other bodyparts. I do 3 sets of weighted crunches supersetted with regular crunches. That's it.

Pavlov, I do the stepmill for cardio. While preparing for the shoot I did 30 minutes twice a day. Now I do it once after training for 30 minutes. I keep the intensity the same the whole time.

Lee, I guess I'm lucky with my skin. The only place I break out is the top of my back. That happens when I'm off. Go figure... ;)

Makavelli said:

How far out do you suggest starting the 2 cardio sessions? Last time I added it once I stopped losing with just one session per day.

superqt4u2nv said:
How far out do you suggest starting the 2 cardio sessions? Last time I added it once I stopped losing with just one session per day.

Email me and we can go over it. It depends on how you look and how you're losing. For my shoot I started it right away because I knew where I needed to be and what it takes to get there. I didn't have a lot of time either. If I would have had more time I would not have started it twice a day right away.

Mak,
How long will you be able to stay at or near this look with out drugs. When I get below 8% I have an extremely tough time keeping it together (muscle wise/hardness) while being drug free.

Top Bottom