Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

axe3 said:
Nice!!! thanks for posting - What is your reasoning for low gi combined w/ high gi carbs post work out?

When dieting I eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. If I eat just dextrose after training with whey isolate, I'll crash if I don't eat after about 1 1/2 hours. If I do tha quickly after the post workout shake I would have to space my meals out even more. I have a sick appetite so that doesn't work.

Yes Ugly, I use low GI carbs to keep insulin levels stable throughout the day, thereby keeping energy levels stable. Dieting is all about manipulating insulin levels. That's why it's dieting suicide to eat high GI carbs like rice cakes and fat free bullshit like girls always do.

growthspurt said:
Wow! What a cycle! How did that T3 work for you? Did you have any problems with it? I'm thinking about giving it a shot with my cutter for this spring which will include Tren, Winny And Prop. Any advice for a first timer with T3?

I've never had a problem coming off T3. I run long cycles with a long taper down and I'm fine. Everyone is different though. That's solid cycle you'll be running. As long as you're diet is good, you'll be lean and hard. I would add Proviron.

My advice for someone that has never used T3 before is to have your thyroid levels tested first to see where you are naturally. You don't want to add T3 until your metabolism has slowed down. This usually happens after about 4 weeks. You'll know it because your fat loss will slow down and your morning basal temp will drop. I started the T3 right away because I know my body. I've used T3 so much that I knew what I needed. I was also in a time crunch to do the shoot.

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
thats a hell of a lot of gear. 3g a week vitually. really you should be 198 shredded at about 5`7 not at 6`.

Ya bud great opinion, lets see you look better than him on "virtually" 3 grams of gear a week.

wgarrett said:
Ya bud great opinion, lets see you look better than him on "virtually" 3 grams of gear a week.

Exactly. Dullboy is right also. I'm not looking to be huge. I have been much bigger, but for my goals, this is the look I need to have. I like this look much better too. I do it for myself.

Mr.X said:
looking good bro, K for you

p.s. the funky hair in the pics has to go, next time have them lay it flat ;)
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30965

Thanks X. About the hair, that's in style brotha! I'm not a very conservative person. I also live in L.A. It's funny, I'm originally from Detroit. Every time I go back there to visit family everyone comments on my hair. Here in L.A. I only get positive feedback. To each their own.

Top Bottom