Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As Promised, Makavelli's Cycle and Diet

Hey Mak, I emailed you a couple months ago with cycle and diet advice. I just want to let you (and everyone else here) know that your help has been invaluable. Many thanks.

dr_skier said:
Hey Mak, I emailed you a couple months ago with cycle and diet advice. I just want to let you (and everyone else here) know that your help has been invaluable. Many thanks.

Thanks bro. Glad I could help.

Jkurz, I drink a ton of diet pepsi and diet Mountain Dew when I diet. If it doesn't have any cals, then I use it. I don't use artificial sweetners on anything when dieting because they can add up to calories if you use an amount where you can actually taste something.

I don't need to bulk anymore so I don't. I miss the eating, but don't miss the way I felt. My last bulking cycle was a year and a half ago. It was actually the only bulking cycle I've ever done. I went from 220 to 260 in 8 weeks. It was a 10 week cycle.

JKurz1 said:
What was your diet like then? During bulk? Lose the abs and cuts? What was the cycle?

I only got to 10% bodyfat. I eat the same things when dieting and bulking. I just eat more of them. I'll also eat what I want if I'm craving something. My cycle was 1 G of cyp a week for 10 weeks and 50 mgs/day of Day for 8 weeks.

axe3 said:
Mak- I'd love to see yer pix @ 260 if you have any.

I don't. Even if I did, nobody would ever see them. I didn't even like taking my shirt off!LOL! Actually I looked pretty jacked though. I was flipping through some pics while visiting my dad at Christmas and came across a guy with his shirt off, but you couldn't see his head. I was like "damn! Dude is jacked!". Then I realized it was me... :rolleyes: . My parents were there visiting me in Cali at the time and took some pics.

Nice Mak! Saw the pics this morning and was impressed! Ummm..did you have any libido? You know that is my main concern as always. I refuse to give up the greatest gift god has given mankind! And that is a libido for sex!

Mak are you against empty tummy AM cardio??? i hear thats the best way to nuke lean mass.

Top Bottom