Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress I've Made. Decent?

BigNothing

Let me begin by saying that this board and it's members have been the main reason for the results I am listing. Thanks to everyone who posts and knows more than I. I learn more everyday from here.

Now onward to the Meat & Potatoes!!!

I just got my bodyfat and weight measured today. The last time I was measured (April 10, 2002) I was 170 lbs and had 14.8% BF. Today (August 30, 2002) I was 193 lbs nd had 15.5% BF. There is about 140 days in between those dates and I managed to put on 17.5 lbs of LBM while gaining 5._ lbs of fat.

I was just wondering if these results were atypical or normal or what. Did I gain alot in the time period mentioned, could I have gained more? I have been on a clean bulking diet. Eating every three hours and at night. I don't do any what I consider to be "real" cardio like running or biking. I play frisbee, take some infield, toss the balls around. Basically just play.

It takes a while to list all the components of my diet and I don't have that time right now. If it would help with feedback or if anyone thinks they could increase the gains I'm making by knowing and tweaking it I would happily post it. Please feel free to comment.

any no one will really be able to tell you how to tweak anything unless you provide some info about your diet, training, supps..

Top Bottom