Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Processed foods and meats

Lawan37

I’m been reading up on here and learning about nutrition and seems like most everyone is saying that processed foods are not a good option. What is the reasoning why processed foods and meats are so bad for us? Can you explain the logic/science behind that. And does this still count

to put it simply chemicals are used to preserve the meats. these chemicals should not be in the human body because it will hurt your health and stress the body. that is why after eating sausage, hot dogs, deli meat, etc. you notice you feel like shit

the food companies don't give a shit about your health, they want their food to last. that is literally their inventory at stake so they will do what they need to do to keep the food preserved for as long as possible.

it is scary the things they use to preserve food.

I’m been reading up on here and learning about nutrition and seems like most everyone is saying that processed foods are not a good option. What is the reasoning why processed foods and meats are so bad for us? Can you explain the logic/science behind that. And does this still count

i eat processed meats all the time no problem
i LOVE sausage , eat it while you can hommie

Yes, yes and yes.

But it'd be a long post. Simply put - more processing depletes the nutrients

i eat processed meats all the time no problem
i LOVE sausage , eat it while you can hommie

That's what she said lol

Truth is I like all kinds too. The proper ones - not the supermarket shit

All processed foods use chemicals and unfortunately it is bad for us. That is why you need to eat natural products as much as possible. You may always cheat 1-2 times per week if needed

Top Bottom