Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In the process of cheating on diet!!

Silverback316

I feel so damn good right now. I ate a few of my meals early in the day to get some protein in and the latter half of the day I have been eating junk for the first time in oh so long. I ate 1/2 gallon of rocky road ice cream,6 healthy choice ice cream sandwiches, 1 healthy choice fudge bar, a decent sized bowl of wheaties, and I have part of a Costco pizza in the oven as I type right now. I am going to swing by the gym tonight and throw in a little cardio just so I feel a bit better, but I am on fina right now so I am not worried.:D Hmmm? Maybe some doughnuts for tonight while I watch WWE Raw. Oh well just wanted to share this with someone.

It would be funny if your stomach swelled up into a hideous bulge, then someone kicked you in the gut and your intestines flew out of your mouth.

I miss pizza...

B True

Silverback316 said:
I feel so damn good right now. I ate a few of my meals early in the day to get some protein in and the latter half of the day I have been eating junk for the first time in oh so long. I ate 1/2 gallon of rocky road ice cream,6 healthy choice ice cream sandwiches, 1 healthy choice fudge bar, a decent sized bowl of wheaties, and I have part of a Costco pizza in the oven as I type right now. I am going to swing by the gym tonight and throw in a little cardio just so I feel a bit better, but I am on fina right now so I am not worried.:D Hmmm? Maybe some doughnuts for tonight while I watch WWE Raw. Oh well just wanted to share this with someone.

Hit the weights hard tomorrow. You'll have an awesome workout and the pump will be great. Veins will probably be coming out too. A little cheating once in a while does nothing but good.

Top Bottom