Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

problems with green tea while cutting on trenbolone

franjar77

I have been taking green tea for weight loss while on Tren ace, while doing a cutting cycle, I'm noticing and feeling some nervousness and sleep problems since i started taking it, should i stop taking it and consult with my doctor if I'm allergic to it? Could it be my cutting diet low in calories?
My wife and mom take it every single day and they never had any issues. They are not cutting or using steroids like me thought.

Green tea has a very low caffeine content so it should not cause nervousness or sleep problems. I really don't think your problem is linked to the green tea at all.

Have you used tren before? Tren is notorious for causing insomnia and anxiety.

You can reduce tren related side effects greatly by using the proper support supplements with your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Green tea has nothing to do with this. Its probably tren that is causing these side effects. Cabergoline might help you a lot. Agguys has it for sale if ur curious

tren will make it more difficult to breathe due to the increase of PGF2A which is an inflammatory prostaglandan, thats why you see guys on tren who need more oxygen breathing heavier. the best solution is using GW/SR9009 on a tren cycle and always go into a tren cycle in your absolute best shape .. this means you need to be able to run 1 mile in under 8 minutes or you are out of shape

These are quite normal side effects of trenbolone, so green tea is not to blame here. Indeed, it has a certain amount of caffeine, but this is not even close to being enough to cause this sort of issues. A good beginning would be to use Cardarine together with your trenbolone, since it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce most of trenbolone's side effects without adding any of its own.

Tren is well known for causing sleep issues....hence the name "trensomnia". I would make sure you are splitting up your carbs throughout the day and drinking plenty of water.

Top Bottom