Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem with Loose Skin

Calintz

Hello, I'm a 23 years old guy (just turned 23 actually).

When I was at highschool (by the age of 16) I was an obese kid and I weighted around 120kg (264 lbs). I started then to do some walking and very little running, and also I tried having a bit more healthy diet, so when I was 19 I already get to weigh around 75Kg (165 lbs), but I had 0 muscle mass and what seemed like loose skin on my abdomen.

I couldn't get rid anyway of that "loose skin" so I got into a gym by the age of 21, and started dieting much better and building some muscle, but also, I tried to keep loosing fat by increasing my muscle mass without getting to weigh more than 75Kg or so.

The thing is, even though I'm stronger now, It seems impossible to get rid of that loose skin, but I'm not really sure if everything you see there is loose skin or I still have fat around. Also, I haven't been doing serious abdominal work, but I started recently with that as I'm getting thinner.

So I have a couple of questions. 1- could you guys tell me if I have too much loose skin or if I could get a bit better by loosing fat and work my abs if I upload a picture of my current body situation?
2- Are there any good ways besides surgery to solve that problem?

Thank you very much in advance, I'm new to this forum and it is very hard for me to speak about this as this fisical problem causes me a lot of complex, so thanks for reading.

Here are a couple of pics:

j5hardlightp
full torso with kinda hard light
1gcloseuppp
full torso little close up

Last edited:
Congrats on the weight loss, but that's definitely loose skin on the lower abs. As you know by now, there's more to body transformation than just calories in and calories out. According to biochemist Jon Gabriel, loose skin is your body's way of saying, "I have a need to be thin right now, but I might need to be fat again soon so I'll keep this extra skin around just in case." To lose the skin you can do one of two things. Artificially alter your cortisol levels or naturally alter your cortisol levels. The natural method involves convincing your body (not your mind, but your body) that you'll never need to be fat again. It's a psychological and nutritional issue.

Top Bottom