Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

preworkout food when cutting

T

TerraNoble

preworkout food when cutting

What is your preworkout food when cutting?
How long before do you eat?

Would fish or proteine bar be OK before workout?

Do you have a big meal ?

I have to agree with Diamond here... just stay away from simple sugars as well during cutting... eat as Diamond suggested to make sure you preserve muscle, avoid sugars to help burn fat

To cut

if ;you want to loose body FAT , do your training in the morning on an empty stomach and wait at least hr after training b4 u eat again - works like a bomb!!!

You want to use carbs for post workout, as well as protein. Sorry, but just protein alone isn't going to get your through a workout, well at least if you train like I do... Maybe if you half ass it, you might get through a workout just on protein. Eat brown rice, sweet potatoes, or oatmeal pre workout, as well as protein. If you don't want the carbs, then at least take in 10-15 grams of fat for pre workout. Some people do see good results going with fat in place of the carbs, but I still recommend one of the carbs I suggested for pre workout meal.

Last edited:
yah what 6 pack man said.......and i know from experience i have tried it ,1hr before i had a protein before lifting and dam was i weak and tired, i did it for a week and didn't like it so i added oats and sure as hell it made me feel good lifting:)

<<<<<< also agrees with 6

If you eat just protein, won't your body use that for energy? You will be wasting a serving of protein. Might as well add some carbs so that you can burn those off instead of your expensive protein. Just my $.02

ND

diamonddiceclay said:
fish,chicken,turkey are all good 1 hour before

Are we talking about fresh deli turkey meat or the pre-sliced/pre-packaged turkey meat?? Is a low carb/zero carb protein shake good as well??

barnes3

Batz, do you mean waiting an hour after lifting? You said to wait an hour after training to eat. I thought that right after training was the ideal time to eat?? Maybe you meant cardio?

BTW (Someone tell me how to quote somebody? Is there a code or something?)

Top Bottom