Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preworkout

JKurz1

Banned
Everyone has the best concoction for postworkout fuel, but what about PRE???? Oats??? Just seem to bloat me.........anyone eat them cold in a shaker with milk???? Maybe that would do me justice.....

lamp, try 27 grams of high GI carbs. Plus it has no fat. Myoplex MRP's wouldn't even pass for a clean or balance meal for a bodybuilder, not to mention using as a pre-workout meal.

Bro, I find some natural peanut butter, or a big hunk of swiss work great for me pre-workout, but I do low carbs year round and am used to burning ketones for fuel, so it may not work as well for you. At the very least, you do not get bloating from them, even when drinking a lot of water during your workout.

Body - Myoplex are solid....you have a lot of strong opinions, many of which work well for you, but may not work for others (like you stated, which is good)....Swiss? Come on...that would sit in MY stomach like a f-ing rock, but if it works for you, keep doing it!....You're gonna deter people from using meal replacements when they are essential if you cant squeez in a meal..... now, preworkout, I might not reccomend, just because of the weak source of carbs........I've used myo for 3 years now.....from 6'2 255 with 10%bf to 6'2 180 with 5%......to each his own brotha.....I'd say the best for me is a slow burning carb (oats) and a scoop of protein........light and ready to groove.....2

I deter mrp's because my fundimental nutrional beliefs indicate they are not that great for anyone, regardless of what diet plan you use. They are a money-making gimick that suppliment companies come from. There are other sources of food that one doesn't have to cook and can have ready to eat fast.
As for the swiss, if you aren't used to high fat diets, I would definately agree. LoL It would be a bad idea for most. You are also right on the oats. Oats and a little whey preworkout should work great for most people. I would add some efa's though.

Top Bottom