Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prework out meal question

miguelepsi

Hi buds, I need and advice on what to eat in pm which is the time I lift, I know you have to be careful with what you eat at night , and much time previous to my work out do I have to eat my meal, is there a certain window? thank you.

Hi buds, I need and advice on what to eat in pm which is the time I lift, I know you have to be careful with what you eat at night , and much time previous to my work out do I have to eat my meal, is there a certain window? thank you.
Hi, I eat in calorie deficit whole year, bulking season 300-500 cal more, cutting season cycling the food always, but always my high calories are post and after workouts even if they are at pm, carbs 50%, protein 30%, fat 20 %, until now didn't counter any serious problem. The point is.. It isn't an problem when to eat, it is what and how much to eat in 24 hour period with rest..

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

no there is no window. don't believe the bro science

pre workout meal depends on the goals.. we actually have a podcast discussing this

the avg joe (who is going to be 95% of us) a good pre workout is a lot of water, 2-3 quality eggs, a bowl of quality oatmeal and some sweet potato OR fruit.

Top Bottom