x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Pre workout meals?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Pre workout meals? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: gotta eat basically a full meal immediately before I workout cause i get too damn hungry if not, usually go with chicken breast and rice or something light like that. Although I heard eating right before the gym can take away from your energy while lifting due digestion.. Any thoughts? Also whats your pre workout meal and how long do u wait after u eat to hit the gym?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Pre workout meals?

gotta eat basically a full meal immediately before I workout cause i get too damn hungry if not, usually go with chicken breast and rice or something light like that. Although I heard eating right before the gym can take away from your energy while lifting due digestion.. Any thoughts?

Also whats your pre workout meal and how long do u wait after u eat to hit the gym?

Re: Pre workout meals?

If u have to eat before a workout cause you get hungry then that isn’t really hunger. You have simply trained yourself to need food. You have plenty of energy on ur body to workout with unless you are like 3% body fat lol

You can train your body to not need to eat by training fasted. And yes when you eat before a workout you drain energy cause now your body has to digest.

If u must eat something then do it at least 2 hours prior and make it something easy to digest like melon

btw top competitors in any sport, whether endurance or not don't eat beforehand. this isn't some made up bs i am coming out with. it is well known everywhere so i laugh when someone says they eat a meal before. go to any road race and ask guys what they ate and they will say nothing or you might have some say some fruit 3-4 hours prior.

you are only hurting yourself doing that. you eat AFTER once your body calms down and heart rate goes back to normal. what you should be doing is staying hydrated though but not TOO much water.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 24-Dec-2019 at 07:20 AM.

I would try to eat 2 hours before then, so your body isn't pumping blood and energy into digesting.

Who cares if you're hungry. Just do the damn workout and eat after.

I always train fasted. Love the feeling and the results I get. Especially after a hard workout! The feed after is the best!

I eat post workout. I never eat before
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM