Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre workout meals?

DanCast

[FONT=&quot]gotta eat basically a full meal immediately before I workout cause i get too damn hungry if not, usually go with chicken breast and rice or something light like that. Although I heard eating right before the gym can take away from your energy while lifting due digestion.. Any thoughts?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also whats your pre workout meal and how long do u wait after u eat to hit the gym?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

If u have to eat before a workout cause you get hungry then that isn’t really hunger. You have simply trained yourself to need food. You have plenty of energy on ur body to workout with unless you are like 3% body fat lol

You can train your body to not need to eat by training fasted. And yes when you eat before a workout you drain energy cause now your body has to digest.

If u must eat something then do it at least 2 hours prior and make it something easy to digest like melon

btw top competitors in any sport, whether endurance or not don't eat beforehand. this isn't some made up bs i am coming out with. it is well known everywhere so i laugh when someone says they eat a meal before. go to any road race and ask guys what they ate and they will say nothing or you might have some say some fruit 3-4 hours prior.

you are only hurting yourself doing that. you eat AFTER once your body calms down and heart rate goes back to normal. what you should be doing is staying hydrated though but not TOO much water.

Last edited:
I would try to eat 2 hours before then, so your body isn't pumping blood and energy into digesting.

I always train fasted. Love the feeling and the results I get. Especially after a hard workout! The feed after is the best!

Top Bottom