Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre work out veggie drink for energy and minerals

tom soler

Hiya bros
what's up guys I was wondering if there is a good pre workout drink you can make out vegetables, I don not consume ant type of animal products, not even milk, and I will start hitting the gym regularly for some bulking and you know we all need that pre workout drink in the morning before lifting, thank you.

use pure coconut water for your base (read the ingredients, it should ONLY contain that in it, nothing else). it is much better than using almond milk (which I consider processed)

add in brocolli, carrots, kale. you can sweeten it up with berries which are full of anti-oxidants. you can also add in a greens powder which is vegan. i use a greens powder myself chocolate flavor and it is awesome!

I would blend together coconut water with fruits and vegetables and make yourself a fresh greens drink like @stevesmi suggested.

Start with coconut water and then add in frozen berries, dark leafy greens, carrots etc. It'll be bursting with nutrients and potassium.

I personally would add in a vegan protein powder to your pre-workout drink as well. That way you also have a constant blood stream of amino acids flowing your body so you will be able to build muscle and recover from your workouts easier.

Some good carbs will be great for your pre workout drink. I would try to get some protein in there as well. I know it is tough for vegans. I would look to add in a scoop of a good vegan protein powder. THey are often based from pea or hemp.

Top Bottom