Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre work out meals

Frank Rumeneq

Hey guys I work out at 7 am before college and I guess some of you have the same problem but my appetite that early in the morning is dead...but then when I train I kind of get dizzy because my stomach is empty , please advice me on a quick meal to have or fruits or vegetable before training, thank you.

ya know it would really help if you told us more about you. all we know is that you are probably young right?

are you trying to cut? if so i would tell you drink a greens powder with a touch of salt.. along with a bunch of water.. you need hydration

if you are a skinny guy trying to bulk i'm sorry but you need to eat before your workout and after too.. you cannot get bigger by not eating.

a simple pre workout meal is 2 good quality whole eggs, a piece of fruit and a complex carb like sweet potato or rice. and you also need to hydrate as well.

Even having a protein shake or BCAA's to accompany should help keep you feeling full enough to finish your AM workout.

I would have something really light before your workout like a whey isolate shake and piece of fruit or a small bowl of oatmeal and egg whites.

I used to train at 6AM before work. I would wake up at 5AM, slam back a whey isolate shake and eat a piece of fruit and then drive to the gym. It'll give you fuel for your workout but it's not so much food that it'll make you feel bloated and slow you down during your workout

Top Bottom