Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews.....

Stryker1992

I thought I would share some info over here. I have been training in MMA for years. Training for 3 hours a couple of nights a week with weight lifting in between and cardio nights as well. I had been struggling with sustaining my workout tempo and motivation. I was using redbull to get throught my workouts but did not really feel anything great was coming from it and was getting caffeine jitters.

I started taking the pre-workout power chews and have been for about 3 weeks. These things have me hammering at the gym I mean I am feeling good and energized. My workouts are being sustained and intensity is high.

Not sure if anyone else here has tried them. They are easy to take in a chewable tablet that tatses awesome!

I thought I would share some info over here. I have been training in MMA for years. Training for 3 hours a couple of nights a week with weight lifting in between and cardio nights as well. I had been struggling with sustaining my workout tempo and motivation. I was using redbull to get throught my workouts but did not really feel anything great was coming from it and was getting caffeine jitters.

I started taking the pre-workout power chews and have been for about 3 weeks. These things have me hammering at the gym I mean I am feeling good and energized. My workouts are being sustained and intensity is high.

Not sure if anyone else here has tried them. They are easy to take in a chewable tablet that tatses awesome!

How did you sustain such large amounts of training? For the last month I've been training 2 hours a day 6 days a week, full body lifts every other day and HIIT every other day... after about 4 weeks in my body started falling apart, I was pulling muscles easier, felt drained all the time... How did you do it?

I'm in a MMA club at my college, and have been trying to train all summer. I take PWO Powerchews before workouts too... awesome for sure!

How did you sustain such large amounts of training? For the last month I've been training 2 hours a day 6 days a week, full body lifts every other day and HIIT every other day... after about 4 weeks in my body started falling apart, I was pulling muscles easier, felt drained all the time... How did you do it?

I'm in a MMA club at my college, and have been trying to train all summer. I take PWO Powerchews before workouts too... awesome for sure!

Well bro..I am sore all the time. I go through a lot of different supplements and frankly, I never feel all that great because of training. There are times when you just have to take time off.

I also take forged joint support supplements from Ntbm along with powerchews creatine and preworkout. I have added other supplements including multi vitamins. I swallow a lot of pills aday and that alone wears on me.

Also, powerchews is working on a post workout recovery formula. I am looking forward to that as well. I can tell you tonight I am suffering like a son of a bitch from soreness.

Well bro..I am sore all the time. I go through a lot of different supplements and frankly, I never feel all that great because of training. There are times when you just have to take time off.

I also take forged joint support supplements from Ntbm along with powerchews creatine and preworkout. I have added other supplements including multi vitamins. I swallow a lot of pills aday and that alone wears on me.

But you continue to see good growth?

I've been doing some research, and am considering moving into the CKD diet, for initial cutting, then even for bulking. The increase in adrenal and test levels, with the decrease in insulin, with enough glycogen replenishment seem to be able to help keep more consistent energy levels throughout the day, as ketones are harder to obtain from fats than glycogen from simple sugars, but contain larger amounts of energy given to the body in a more rationed way.

Also, I just read the about the Two-Factor theory a couple nights ago... prob still need to do more research on it, but I was planning on implementing a low inensity week after every three weeks of high intensity training... I hope to see better results from that.

As for the pills, I can't really afford much more than the whey protein, casein protein, glutamine, and that PWO... poor college student status...

What do you think about these ideas?

Thanks man!

But you continue to see good growth?

I've been doing some research, and am considering moving into the CKD diet, for initial cutting, then even for bulking. The increase in adrenal and test levels, with the decrease in insulin, with enough glycogen replenishment seem to be able to help keep more consistent energy levels throughout the day, as ketones are harder to obtain from fats than glycogen from simple sugars, but contain larger amounts of energy given to the body in a more rationed way.

Also, I just read the about the Two-Factor theory a couple nights ago... prob still need to do more research on it, but I was planning on implementing a low inensity week after every three weeks of high intensity training... I hope to see better results from that.

As for the pills, I can't really afford much more than the whey protein, casein protein, glutamine, and that PWO... poor college student status...

What do you think about these ideas?

Thanks man!

Do I continue to see grwoth..in what manner bro? I do when I am taking the right supplments. I am 37 years old bro and have been training since 14. I am boxing right now because I am going into a thai match. I have to start working my kicks again soone but frankly, it hurts.

PM me your addy and I will mail you powerchews samples....

Do I continue to see growth..in what manner bro? I do when I am taking the right supplments. I am 37 years old bro and have been training since 14. I am boxing right now because I am going into a thai match. I have to start working my kicks again soone but frankly, it hurts.

PM me your addy and I will mail you powerchews samples....

Apparently you do not want the FREE samples????

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Top Bottom