Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post workout meals/shakes

ayinmYT

what is the post workout plan that you guys put into place. Should I be getting in protein right away or should I be waiting till my body calms down and then eating a meal?
Someone told me if I don’t get in a shake right away my entire workout was a waste. Seems like a scare tactic to me.

i like post workout meal shakes not meals
i do 60 grams protein with some carbs depends on the day
1 hour later i eat a meal

what is the post workout plan that you guys put into place. Should I be getting in protein right away or should I be waiting till my body calms down and then eating a meal?
Someone told me if I don’t get in a shake right away my entire workout was a waste. Seems like a scare tactic to me.

It is.

pros slam insulin post workout and are all about nonstop growth

the other 99.9% of us you don't need to rush to eat protein after a workout, that is a scam. what you do need though is great sleep. my best gains were working out in the morning, then napping, then going to work. then that night sleeping 8 hours. i grew like a weed.

if you allow your body to relax before eating you give it a chance to not be so stressed out

Taking Protein post workout is suggested , but it does not mean your workout is waisted without it

Top Bottom