Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post workout carbs(sugars)+ protein before or after cardio..?

P

Polfa/Jelfa

If i am cutting i am wondering if i should get my post workout carbs(mostly sugar) immediatelly after workout and then hop on the tredmill for cardio or wait till i finish post workout cardio and then drink my carbs + protein. Also how many carbs would you recomend while cutting for post workout. This is a cutting cycle but not a show so....

Thanks up front, Polfa/Jelfa :D

Since you're trying to lose fat, have the carbs after the cardio (I wouldn't do more than 30-35' of cardio after a workout though). If you have them first, you will just burn them for energy instead of tapping into your fat stores. For cutting, provided you work out hard and did more than arms or something else wimpy, you can probably get away with ~50g.

Thanks for the advice, Anyone else have any ideas? Also is 45 Minutes of cardio on tred mill 5 times a week too much? it says you burn 400 cals in the sesion i do which is 45 minutes on tredmill incline medium pace.

im taking a post workout drink called Soar, made by VHT (im cutting too) its 110 carbs, 0g sugar... perfect IMO... ;)

YUM

Bro, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the drink then? You need simple sugars for insulin spike.??

Polfa/Jelfa said:
Thanks for the advice, Anyone else have any ideas? Also is 45 Minutes of cardio on tred mill 5 times a week too much? it says you burn 400 cals in the sesion i do which is 45 minutes on tredmill incline medium pace.
I'm doing 90 minutes 7 days a week cardio and still it's not working-some pros do 3 hrs a day of cardio pre show

Some pros dont do cardio at all...whats the point..... 7 days @ 90 minutes with no effects..... your diet must be wrong:confused:

diamonddiceclay said:
I'm doing 90 minutes 7 days a week cardio and still it's not working-some pros do 3 hrs a day of cardio pre show

I think I would decide to be a couch potatoe instead of doing that with no results. Your diet must be screwed BAD!

curling said:

I think I would decide to be a couch potatoe instead of doing that with no results. Your diet must be screwed BAD!

My thoughts exacly. bro...;)

Top Bottom