Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible my body isn't made for some diets?

YoungDreams

Lately I've been eating as many carbs and lean meats I can stomach while playing football and lifting weights. The other people who do this usually end up around 15lbs heavier by this time and I've actually lost 10lbs. Is it possible that my body doesn't work with this form of diet? It wasn't really a cutting time for me anyways, I eat chicken and rice for that.

Lately I've been eating as many carbs and lean meats I can stomach while playing football and lifting weights. The other people who do this usually end up around 15lbs heavier by this time and I've actually lost 10lbs. Is it possible that my body doesn't work with this form of diet? It wasn't really a cutting time for me anyways, I eat chicken and rice for that.

You shouldn't look at the scale when you are measuring your success.

You can easly lose 10 pounds of feces, water and glycogen while in your muscles you are gaining muscle tissue.

See yourself in the mirror and take your decisions from that.

The scale is the most innacurate thing to measure fitness success ever

On average, bodies react similarly to diets, but I suspect you are not average. Are you certain you are eating the same foods and quantities as the people gaining weight? Are they gaining fat or muscle weight? Are they similar in build and activity levels as you?

Some men hit the gym hard for an hour or two each day and are complete slugs the rest of the day. Their calories needs are vastly different from someone who hits the gym for the same amount of time and then is on the go at a physically active job and moves non-stop in their off time. They may gain weight while the highly active person loses weight.

If you are trying to add muscle, you may need to add a few high-proteins, high-calorie shakes to your day between your meals to bolster your intake.

On average, bodies react similarly to diets, but I suspect you are not average. Are you certain you are eating the same foods and quantities as the people gaining weight? Are they gaining fat or muscle weight? Are they similar in build and activity levels as you?

Some men hit the gym hard for an hour or two each day and are complete slugs the rest of the day. Their calories needs are vastly different from someone who hits the gym for the same amount of time and then is on the go at a physically active job and moves non-stop in their off time. They may gain weight while the highly active person loses weight.

If you are trying to add muscle, you may need to add a few high-proteins, high-calorie shakes to your day between your meals to bolster your intake.

I actually workout more than those people, I lift twice a day for a 4 hour total, most of these kids only go 1 hour. I take in two servings of creatine per day and 2 servings of protein shakes. And I eat approx 4000 calories. Usually they gain muscle an fat at a 2:1 ratio being 2lbs of muscle to every pound of fat. I suppose I have more muscular gains I suppose. As for being in the same build, there's only one kid who's equivalent in build and he follows the pattern as the rest.

Top Bottom