Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to eat 8000 calories a day ?

gucciman

When I hear that peiople are eating 8000 calories i find it so hard to think how much food they are actually eating. I eat 2500 and i am 200lbs. cant imagine 8000!!!

the stomach cannot properly digest and perform optimally eating that much food a day.

a lot of these meathead bodybuilders you see who eat 5000+ calories a day have as unhealthy of guts as any obese person will

as a result look at all the money now spent on fiber, enzymes, husk, probitoics, etc etc. a proper stomach where a person eats properly does not need all that crap

Its crazy the amounts of food one can consume. I believe phelps was burning that amount alone a day during his training.

Its crazy the amounts of food one can consume. I believe phelps was burning that amount alone a day during his training.

I thought this rumor was dispelled afterwards or am I mistaking this to the caloric intake he claimed to be eating.

And to answer the original question, some people can easily do this in one sitting.

Top Bottom