Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Rip Apart this bulking diet I have.....

emptywallet

Ok, this is basically what I ate today. And every day will pretty much be the same with a few variations on the times here and there. Keep in mind I ONLY WEIGH 171 RIGHT NOW.

7:40 AM - 1 cup of old fashioned style oats, 1 can of tuna fish w/some mustard

9:50 AM - 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 table spoons of ketchup and 1 can of tuna fish
Bread breakdown
20g carbs per slice
1 gram of fat
5 grams of protein

12:00 - 2 slices of whole wheat bread (same bread as above)and a can of tuna fish

2:35-2:40 PM - Post workout shake 80 grams of dextrose and 75 grams of whey Isolate.

5:00 PM - Usually a whole wheat bagel and some boneless skinless chicken breasts (sometimes cup of oats instead of bagel.)
Bagel Breakdown
46g carbs
2g fat
11 g protein
Chicken usually around 35g of proteins worth

7:00ish PM - Bowl of shredded wheat, either chicken or can of tuna depends on if I'm in a hurry
Cereal Breakdown
47g of carbs
1 g of fat
7 g of protein

9:15ish PM - Long grain brown rice, maybe tuna, maybe chicken, more than likely can of tuna
Rice Breakdown
Aroun 35 g of carbs
Miniscule protein

10:30ish maybe 11:00 - this is right before I go to bed. I've been eating around 15-20 grams of carbs before bed but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep that up since I don't want to store more fat than I have to. i usually just eat some chicken before I go to bed or a can of tuna. When I have the money, I'll make up an Optimum Pro Complex shake which has 55 grams of different kinds of proteins and is around 270 cals or so.

Please keep in mind THIS IS MY FIRS SHOT AT MAKING A DECENT DIET FOR MY WEIGHT. I KNOW I'M PROBABLY DOING THINGS WRONG, BUT IM NOT SURE WHERE, JUST LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS. This is what Ive thought about, find another good source of low fat protein, besides chicken and tuna. Maybe replace some whole food with a homemade meal replacement. Anyone care to comment. Remember, I only weigh around 170 right now. ANY suggestions are helpful. Thanks fellahs.

THE BOUNCER said:
i would add some more fats in there. to be honest bro, that looks like one of my cutting diets.

Heh, thats cus your a beast compared to me. Ok, so its a little strict. Add more fats. I'm thinking flax oil in the morning and before bed. That will also take care of what other kind of meat I need to add during the day, i'll throw in some steaks once or twice. What about carbs before bed? Anyone else?

EmptyWallet said:

Heh, thats cus your a beast compared to me. Ok, so its a little strict. Add more fats. I'm thinking flax oil in the morning and before bed. That will also take care of what other kind of meat I need to add during the day, i'll throw in some steaks once or twice. What about carbs before bed? Anyone else?
if your trying to keep the fat to a minimum i would stay away from carbs before bed. just eat more carbs earlier in the day. also invest in some NATURAL PB, you could make up a protein shake before bed and throw in 2tbsp of Natural PB.

You said you only weigh 171 lbs.Now from the way you make it out to sound thats a skinny 171 lb.So if you are bulking you deffinately want more fats and cals in my opinion.And why mustard on tuna fuck it use mayo or light mayo no need to cut out so much of the fats and shit if you are trying to bulk

THE BOUNCER said:
if your trying to keep the fat to a minimum i would stay away from carbs before bed. just eat more carbs earlier in the day. also invest in some NATURAL PB, you could make up a protein shake before bed and throw in 2tbsp of Natural PB.

Do you think based on my weight what I'm eating is to little? Yeah, I have a fetish for natty PB, its one of my favorite things to eat. I also take a few multi's during the day, some anti oxidants and drink around 2 gallons of water a day. What do you guys think about the post workout shake? Ok?

scout420 said:
You said you only weigh 171 lbs.Now from the way you make it out to sound thats a skinny 171 lb.So if you are bulking you deffinately want more fats and cals in my opinion.And why mustard on tuna fuck it use mayo or light mayo no need to cut out so much of the fats and shit if you are trying to bulk

I'm not skinny. I'm only 5 foot 7. I'm by no means skinny. But I weight alot less than most here. Thats the only reason I restate it is because if you read alot of posts on here most guys assume everyone is like 200lbs. So they throw out the 600 or 500 g carb 300 gram protein ideas that I don't think would work for me but to put on alot of BF. Sooooooooooooooooooo I'm trying to find out whats right for me and my weight.

Top Bottom