Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please review starting clen t3 cycle soon to cut fat and prepare for sorting bulk in

saw08

0 replies, 5 views
I am new on here and do not have personal experience with AAS, peptides, or some of these other strange chemicals. I have read hundreds of articles of information on AAS, Peptides, and just about any substance beneficial to my goal. I am weighing in at about 230 now and about to start a clen T3 cycle to help cut weight quick before i start a beginner bulk the end of june. Just wanted to post my stats and information I feel is educated through my research that will help me without harming me. So please any advice is helpful remember I am new to this and open to opinions based off scientific studies and personal experience (with logs) I do not want to hear your "theory" I am a show me guy, prove it.

Stats (Feb 21, 2014)

Age 24, 230 lbs., 6', 20% bf 2009 I weighed in at 310 I have been maintaing 215 to 230 for 2 years now Only previous non approved substances I have experience with are Albuterol, Ephedrine, and T3 all under dosed in my opinion but I got them to work to a point.

My goal is to shed off the rest of the fat and begin filling in lose skin with muscle.

My goal stats (December 31, 2014)

Age 24, 200 lbs, 6', 8% BF

Diet

Low carb low sugar. I only eat grass fed meat (mainly red meat), vegetables, small amount of cheese, and fruits no processed food, bread, or sugary drinks/supplements )

Right now I just eat portions to fill me up and decide the portions by what my body tells me but am going to switch over to a ketogenic diet this week if it doesn't conflict with my clen T3 cycle <<<<(opinions needed here)

I do eat some gummy bears after a lifting session to replenish sugars and prevent any sugar cravings.

Tons of water the only thing I drink. No milk (unless in a pre-made shake i buy at the store cause i forgot my protein mix), juice, or sodas.

Supplements

Protein - Whey Isolate (low carb and sugar)
Fish Oil
Yohimbine
Green Tea
Calcium
BCAA
Multi Vitamin
CLA
Cellucor C4 pre-workout

Exercise/Activity

Right now I am on a simple 4 lift high rep chest, back ,legs, etc. isolation to build back my strength and stabilizers for heavy lifts while bulking. 5 gym days week total around 6 hours in the gym with 2 active rest days.

I am also very active outside of the gym. I snowboard for about 2 hours or more 3-5 times a week, lots of stair climbing at work and walking building perimeters, snow shoveling, and some short cardio runs (5 minutes) just to warm my body up. This is the same in the summer but probably more I work in summer camps and in hunting outfits so always busting ass year around.

Cardio increase or lifting regiment opinions welcomed to balance exercise, diet, and supplementation with the T3/Clen cycle.

Now for the Clen/T3 Cycle I am not going to start till I am down to 220 from diet and exercise will be about 18% BF. Product in hand reputable source.

Days Clen Dose T3 Dose (Start at 25 mcg increased every 5 days by 25 mcg till max does of 75 mcg)
1-3 20 mcg
4-5 40 mcg
6-7 80 mcg
7-14 120 mcg

2 weeks off repeat. Will start clen on remaining weeks at 60 mcg to get back to 120 mcg dose

I didnt find it necessarily too important to taper off clen but let me know what you think. The T3 I know you can go higher but I do not want to mess with my thyroid that much so I am going to do a cut off at 75 mcg. Also on the T3 I was reading I can stay on it constant as long as i monitor my body temperature to make sure my metabolic system is still naturally producing T3/T4 <<<<<<<(opinions wanted)

So now that you have read my book (sorry I wanted to be detailed) helpful and educated considerations, opinions, and experiences will be appreciated. Also opinions to add to the cycle for better results or maybe an alternative to this kind of cycle. Even for my bulking though i think I am going to stay away from AAS due to being naturally heavy so I don't mess up my endocrine system but I would like to know if there is a way to pin small amounts of test for gains without dramatically confusing my bodies natural chemicals and signals.

Thanks for the help guys look forward to logging this too.

Re: please review starting clen t3 cycle soon to cut fat and prepare for sorting bulk

You dont want to use T3 or clen... especially without test as it is very catabolic.

If you want to lose some serious fat you need to look at www.sarms1.com and pick up some GW. Its better and safer then clen and t3 combined

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Re: please review starting clen t3 cycle soon to cut fat and prepare for sorting bulk

Hey, I had this problem and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I have built up some muscles in two month without much exercise and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrassed to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day.

Top Bottom