Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Look at my Bulking Diet

vyrex

Hi, I'm 16 years old, 5' 8", 153 pounds, probably around 10% bodyfat. I'm a hardgainer and I'm looking to gain around 25 pounds. This will be my first bulking diet. I will be following a MAX-OT similar routine.

Meal #1, 6:40
------------------
2 scoops Optimum Nutrition Complete Protein Diet (casein and whey)
8 oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana
1 tablespoon flax oil
54P, 97C, 24F, 800 cal.

Meal #2, 10:20
-------------------
8 oz chicken
1/2 cup (dry) brown rice
56P, 62C, 6F, 540 cal.

Meal #3 (more of a snack), 11:25
------------------------------------------
2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
2 pieces whole wheat bread
12P, 29C, 18F, 310 cal.

Meal #4, 2:00
------------------
1 can tuna in oil
37P, 22C, 17F, 395 cal.

Meal #5 (post-workout), 3:45
-------------------------------------
1 cup dextrose
1 scoop optimum nutrition 100% whey
12 oz skim milk
34P, 85C, 2F, 490 cal.

Meal #6, 4:30
-----------------
8 oz chicken
8 oz skim milk
1 1/2 cups Special K
2 cups broccoli
1 tablespoon flax oil
72P, 62C, 17F, 690 cal.

Meal #7, 6:30
------------------
1 can tuna in oil
2 whole eggs
50P, 23C, 27F, 545 cal.

Meal #8, 8:30
------------------
8 oz (raw) beef
3 oz (dry) whole wheat pasta
61P, 64C, 32F, 790 cal.

Meal #9, 9:45
------------------
2 scoops new Designer Time-Released Whey Protein
12 oz skim milk
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon flax oil
51P, 26C, 23F, 515 cal.

Total: 427P (33.7%), 470C (37.0%), 166F (29.4%), 5075 cal.

I can't eat meal #2 any earlier because that's when i have lunch at school. Thanks for reading all this.

Well that sounds all good in theory bro, but i'd like to see you eat that every day....

For one i think your cals are too high
for two, at your weight you don't need that much protein, carbs and fat....bottom line....

At your weight you don't need anything over 3,000 cals a day.

a few things....first, the diet looks good, but you will never be able to keep that up over the long run...

second, how are you eating a meal @2pm, working out, and eating another meal by 345? Don't you let the tuna go down for a little while? How long are you at the gym?

third, it will be really expensive to keep buying optimum 100% whey, optimum complete, and designer time released.

That diet looks like a TON of work. How long are you planning on doing it? It looks tough to have a life around it. Good luck bro...you seem like you know what to eat though.

johnny auto parts - I planned on eating the tuna sandwich almost as another snack at 2:00, cause i get kinda hungry by then. I workout at 2:30 - 3:30 and have my postworkout shake as soon as I get home, around 3:45. Yeah, the protein powder seems like its going to cost a lot, but I don't know what to replace it with. I need whey after my workout, i need something slow-digesting at night (Designer's new protein claims it goes for 8 hours, i don't like cottage cheese), and I don't really have time to eat chicken, beef, or tuna in the morning, so I need a different source of protein.

gymrat123 - Lately I've been eating at least 2700. cal and not gaining anything, so I don't think 3000 cals would help me bulk up.

ok...you know your body better than we do :)

saying you don't have time to eat chicken beef or tuna is just not true. Prepapre those foods ahead of time, i.e., the night before. i can eat a chicken breast in less than a minitue...hehehe

if you want to bulk up i suggest you go with a ratio of 3:1
ex:90 grams of carbs,30grams of protein. right after your workout.
not chiken or any other solid food for it takes too long to digest!

Top Bottom