Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help me with diet-going from low carb, to eating for AS diet-Ill give KARMA

SwolK

I will be comming off of my low carb/high protein diet in about 2 weeks. the next week i will be on vacation(trying to eat good), then the week i will be starting a test/eq cycle. im afraid that i will be so carb depleted, that when i start eating for my cycle, i will put a bunch of fat back on. how or what should i eat so that i can get quality carbs/protein while being carb depleted and not gain fat back? please remember, i need to eat for an AS diet.
thanks in advance,
and ill give out Karma for good advice

are you doing the cycle in time for a show......if not take the time to gradually increase your carbs over the next weeks and put off the cycle till then....just my opinion

just slowly reintroduce carbs as you go to minimize fat gain. Keep your carb intake to low gi carbs and eat the bulk of them earlier in the day

Make sure they are good carbs and do it very very slowly..You might feel bloated for a couple days, but that is just the water weight....hang in there,.

Drink two times as much water during this period. Take dandelion root and celery ceed extract to control your water and bloating. This will help.

Top Bottom