Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please help i am stuck (ckd)

bigbusdriver

i want to start ckd monday but i am having trouble coming up with foods to hit my ratio

day 1 ratios are
129 grams of pro
323 grams of fat
3420 cal

everytime i put my menue togther i get to much protien

meal 1 8 bacon 40p 0carb 56 fat 640 cal
meal2 4 eggs 24 p 0 carb 20 fat 300 cal
meal 3 4oz burgur 27 pro 0 carb 24 fat 328 cal
meal 4 4 oz burger 27 pro 0 carb 24 fat 328 cal
tbls efa 26 fat 240

this is what i have so far as you can i am almost over pro grams already:confused:bawling: help me peeeeez

i want to get down 12 % by feb 2002 i am now down to 300 even and about 25%

bigbusdriver, Try adding flaxseed oil 3times a day with your protein shakes and you might want to try eating tuna with mayonaisse that should give you the right fat & protein ratios you need

Bus thats the same problem I always have trying ketosis, I can never get my fat ratio up way above my protein ratio.

I end up eating just pure manaise on a spoon it sucks.

I can never seem to get into ketosis, though I still attempt it everyonce in a while, I figure at the least it kinda incorporates the idea of protein cycling, since I go low w/ protien for a few days in comparison to my other days and protien cycling does seem to help break platues a bit, I guess any variations in a stale diet do.

Bigbusdriver why don't you mix egg whites w/ whole eggs.
Eg. if your meal doesn't add up with protein throw in a few egg whites. East coast muscle and Enock are right about the Flax oil.
-1 Egg Whole (1 Large Egg)75 Cales/6g Pro/4.9g Fat/0.6g Carbs
-1 Egg White (1 Large Egg)15 Cals/4g Pro/0g Fat/0g Carbs
-Flax Oil (1 TBSP)120 Cals 0g/Prot/14g Fat/0g Carbs

hope this helps.:D

If you have trouble coming up with needed fat ratios then add flaxseed oil as much as needed.
That is the only way I found to be effective...
Mr.X :cool:

I add uncooked unsalted nuts like Pecans and Walnuts to keep the fat up per meal. 1/4 cup of nuts is about 14g fat (mostly W6 and monounsaturated fats) and about 4 to 8 carbs--half of which is fiber. Read the labels; some yummy seeds like cashews and pistachios are high in sugar!

bigbusdriver said:
mr x is this ok to eat on ckd

efa oil , italian dressing and cucumbers ?? as a way to bring in fat ?

Efa oil, ok...italian dressing, ok...cucumbers, NO...

Mr.X :cool:

mr X just a quick question, do you have any idea where you could get some food lists for a CKD diet? I was thinking about doing one but I am still a little unsure of the right foods to do use.

Top Bottom