Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

please guess this guys weight/bf%. thanks!

eh is that me??? ;)

2 years ago i had pretty much the same body;
i was 24 yeras then, 1,81m = 5' 11'', weight 87 kg, bf 6,8 %.

that dude should be around that too according to the picture.

It doesn't take much to look like that Barnbridge. Just spend some time building muscle, and then diet for a couple of months and you should be set. I'd say it take a person who has never exercised in their life, 2 years tops to look like that. Most people should be able to do it, in way less time though.

Its all about getting low bodyfat, which means dieting, which sucks. He doens't have much muscle on him at all. (although, its not like I have much more then he does)

At the end of my current cutting phase I should look exactly like that, albeit at 5'8. Another 5 pounds of fat to lose and I'll be there - currently 165, shooting for 160.

Its not the look I'm going for though. I'm going to bulk until I hit 200, then cut maybe 10 of fat, bulk to I'm 210, then cut another 10. Should see me at 200 and fairly lean, with 200 and 10% being my goal (for athletic reasons).

Nah - his skin looks tight and hard, steriods will give you that veiny puffy look .... :fro:

Last edited:
Top Bottom