Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please evaluate my Diet

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
This has been my diet for the past couple months. I am 28, 5'10", 193, 13%. I will be going into a cycle of Sauce/Eq in a month or so, I want to get to 200lbs naturally first so let me know if this diet is good for that. Also let me know if this diet is good for that sauce/Eq cycle or if I need to change anything. Thanks bros.

Meal1---Cottage Cheese/Milk--530Kcal--55gProtein--33gCarb--20gFat

Meal2---Canned Chicken--210Kcal--52gProtein--0Carb--0gFat

Meal3---MilitaryMRE/Milk--640Kcal--62gProtein--60gCarb--23gFat

Meal4---Sardines/Rice/Milk--1000Kcal--70gProtein--104gCarb--31gFat

Meal5---EggShake--1220Kcal--89gProtein--51gCarb--68gFat

DailyTotals---3600Kcal--328gProtein--248gCarb--142gFat

This diet is followed exactly for Monday-Friday but sometimes I substitute chicken for sardines and on the weekends I just make sure to get enough protein and calories but I dont meticuliously count macronutrients.

thats alot of fat man...I dont think its going to help you... Well it might help you get to 200lbs but you are gonna get some fat on the old belly... Also alot of lactose sugar with that milk... I guess if you have the metabolism then great...

I just dont like it... But thats my opinion, but you are definately getting enough protein and carbs... I'd lower the fat though... Maybe swutch to skim milk...

I have had much cleaner diets that helped me gain 10lbs naturally without the fat.

I could switch to skim if it had enough protein. Ill look into it.

This is the first time Ive actually wrote down everything that I eat during the day, so I can now make adjustments where necessary. Give me some more input bros.

If you're trying to gain weight, you need to add a whole lot more clean carbs to that diet, get rid of the sugars you dont need, add more carbs. Your carbs should be equall if not more than your protein if you are trying to bulk up - and post workout, definitely a protein shake with 1/3 c. of dextrose - 75g carbs would help out nicely, Just my 2 centavos

i agree somewhat with tbone... However i wouldnt go past 60 carbs post workout... Def cut out the un needed sugars... But i still wouldnt go too high on the carbs... Def not more than 1.5 x bodyweight

Cut down on the high fat dairy. Change the milk to skim milk and add olive oil or flax on the side. Also up the protein even higher. I would drop the fats a bit, but not much. Following DC's eating habits, I think a 40/40/30 of protein, fats and then carbs is best.

Top Bottom