Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please evaluate my Diet

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
This has been my diet for the past couple months. I am 28, 5'10", 193, 13%. I will be going into a cycle of Sauce/Eq in a month or so, I want to get to 200lbs naturally first so let me know if this diet is good for that. Also let me know if this diet is good for that sauce/Eq cycle or if I need to change anything. Thanks bros.

Meal1---Cottage Cheese/Milk--530Kcal--55gProtein--33gCarb--20gFat

Meal2---Canned Chicken--210Kcal--52gProtein--0Carb--0gFat

Meal3---MilitaryMRE/Milk--640Kcal--62gProtein--60gCarb--23gFat

Meal4---Sardines/Rice/Milk--1000Kcal--70gProtein--104gCarb--31gFat

Meal5---EggShake--1220Kcal--89gProtein--51gCarb--68gFat

DailyTotals---3600Kcal--328gProtein--248gCarb--142gFat

This diet is followed exactly for Monday-Friday but sometimes I substitute chicken for sardines and on the weekends I just make sure to get enough protein and calories but I dont meticuliously count macronutrients.

The only thing that really jumped out at me was that your meal 5 (last meal) is your biggest meal of the day. You might be better of moving that up earlier in the day, maybe breakfast. I would also suggest upping the carbs and dropping the fat down to 100g's a day. To me, when you are trying to bulk you need to make sure you have adequate carbs to fuel training and to re-fill glycogen levels. You are eating more grams of protein a day than you are grams of carbs. If I didn't see that amount of fat you were eating I would almost think it was a cutting diet. Keep your protein where it us, IMO you should double your carbs and drop the fat down a little. Hope this helped. Good luck bro!

I would seperate carb/protein meals from protein/fat meals, and you should stop eating so many carbs late in the day. Carb and protein meals should contain very little fat, as well.

Top Bottom