x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Please critique diet plan (fat loss/recomp)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Please critique diet plan (fat loss/recomp) within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: First off I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself a bit. Im a new member to this forum and this will be my 1st post. Looking forward to learning from the more knowledgeable members here and offering some advice to anyone I can as well. I am an experienced lifter with years of training under my belt. I competed 3 years ago at 33 years old in mens physique and placed 5th in my first competition. Shortly after the competition life threw a few curveballs at me and I've

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Please critique diet plan (fat loss/recomp)

First off I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself a bit. Im a new member to this forum and this will be my 1st post. Looking forward to learning from the more knowledgeable members here and offering some advice to anyone I can as well.

I am an experienced lifter with years of training under my belt. I competed 3 years ago at 33 years old in mens physique and placed 5th in my first competition.

Shortly after the competition life threw a few curveballs at me and I've been navigating some unexpected hurdles in my personal life that have caused me to lose my momentum . Between working 12hr days in the film business, suddenly becoming a single full time dad to my two young boys, and maintaining personal and professional relationships it's taken some time find a way to manage everything and still leave time to train and eat properly. I've got myself in a good routine now and want to dial things in a bit more and start working towards possibly competing again in the next 12-18 months.

My current goal is primarily to shed fat and recomp my physique leading into spring/summer. I chose the foods in this diet with the idea that I'm not going to force myself to eat anything that I dont want to. When I designed this diet my focus was on being in a calorie deficit, ensuring I get enough protein, keeping my carbs mod-low and making sure I get plenty of healthy fats. I wanted this to be a diet, but I did not want it to feel like one. This is designed to be something I can maintain in the long term and make small subtle tweaks to when needed. This is not meant to be a competition prep diet, only something that will work to help me lean out, maintain my muscle mass and more importantly my sanity while doing so.

Current stats:
    5'9"
    200lbs
    Approx. 20% bf
    35 years old

MEAL 1:
    - 200g B.S. Chicken thigh
    - 200g white rice

MEAL 2:
    - 1 scoop whey
    - medium banana
    - 20g natural peanut butter

MEAL 3:
    - 100g whole wheat pasta
    - 170g extra lean ground Turkey
    - 1/2 cup classic pasta sauce

MEAL 4:
    - 200g sirloin steak
    - Veggies for Greek salad
    - 30g Feta
    - 20ml EVOO
    - 2tblsp white wine vinegar

MEAL 5:
    - 1/2cup 2% cottage cheese
    - 20g raw almonds

2250 calries
    211g Protein
    172g Carbs
    84g Fat

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G960W using EliteFitness mobile app

Re: Please critique diet plan (fat loss/recomp)

With your experience you know as much as we do. The ONLY issue is keeping your momentum going. So...

Post a pic now and one in 10 weeks.That's my challenge to you.

Re: Please critique diet plan (fat loss/recomp)

I like meal 4.

why is someone trying to lose weight who is 20% body fat eating 5 meals again? i'm lost on that

counting macros and calories is not how you lose weight/fat permanently. short term yes maybe. but def not long term

eat meals like meal 4 (maybe without the feta cheese depending on where you sourced it) but eat in a 2-6 hour window and do alternate day fasting. so one day 2 meals a day in a 6 hour window for example, then the next day have 0-1 meals a day. the reason isn't because you are eating less calories, the reason is because when you go long periods without food and fast your metabolic rate does not drop
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH