Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique diet and cycle.... Thanks

Vascular Freak

Please critique my cycle, and diet keeping in mind that I am 24 years old, 175lbs, 5'7" 8%bf. My goal is to gain strength, harden up, and drop a little bf.
Consists of 350mg test E, 400 mg EQ, and 50mg winstrol ed

I weight train intensely 4 days per week
Cardio 3x week in the am on non training days

Here is my current diet, please critique it keeping in mind that I am already at a fairly low bf level and want to lose a little more fat while getting stronger and hardening up.

Meal 1

3/4 oats
4 egg whites
20 grams whey isolate

Train

Meal 2 (post workout, immediately follwing workout)

2 servings Jasmine rice (75g carbs, about 2 cups cooked)
4 egg whites
20 g whey isolate

Meal 3 and 4

3 oz chicken
1/2 cup oats
1 cup broccolli

Meal 5

5 oz chicken
large salad
1 cup lowfat cottage fat cheese
20 g whey
2 TBSP ground flax

Meal 6

5 oz chicken
1 cup brussel sprouts
1 cup cottage cheese
10 g whey
2 TBSP ground flax

Meal 7 (Middle of the night)

20 grams casien protein

Vascular Freak said:
Please critique my cycle, and diet keeping in mind that I am 24 years old, 175lbs, 5'7" 8%bf. My goal is to gain strength, harden up, and drop a little bf.
Consists of 350mg test E, 400 mg EQ, and 50mg winstrol ed

I weight train intensely 4 days per week
Cardio 3x week in the am on non training days

Here is my current diet, please critique it keeping in mind that I am already at a fairly low bf level and want to lose a little more fat while getting stronger and hardening up.

Meal 1

3/4 oats
4 egg whites
20 grams whey isolate

Train

Meal 2 (post workout, immediately follwing workout)

2 servings Jasmine rice (75g carbs, about 2 cups cooked)
4 egg whites
20 g whey isolate

Meal 3 and 4

3 oz chicken
1/2 cup oats
1 cup broccolli

Meal 5

5 oz chicken
large salad
1 cup lowfat cottage fat cheese
20 g whey
2 TBSP ground flax

Meal 6

5 oz chicken
1 cup brussel sprouts
1 cup cottage cheese
10 g whey
2 TBSP ground flax

Meal 7 (Middle of the night)

20 grams casien protein

I'm no expert, but you may want to add some/more cards post-workout or early in the day just to help build muscle. P.S. cottage cheese is awesome. just my.02

so far this diet and cycle is working phenomenal. I eat about like this all year round but will eat larger portions during the winter etc.

I get the low fat no salt added cottage cheese from Publix grocery store, it is great stuff. I then add some chocolate protein powder to it and some ANPB or almonds or ground flax, it is heaven!

Hey -- Love to see a guy getting in his fats! (Always seems to be forgotten..)

Just wondered about only 3 oz chicken in meals 3 & 4? The rule of thumb I've used is that women can metabolize about 35 g protein in one sitting & guys about 50 g. 3 oz chicken isn't all that much - wondered what prompted that amount. Esp w/ the cycle you will be able to lift, with the cardio you are burning, are you getting enough protein to build w/? Don't know the total cals & macronutrient breakdown so wondered...

im like sassy, maybe up the protein in 3/4...besides that looks good...
cottage cheese and sweet potato 4 me plez

hey bro i started eq off at 400mg have bumped up to 600mg, it is much more effective at that dose

all in all looks fantastic bro! consider more carbs in the post workout, like has been said, but you are doin great man! let us know how your results come along! peace
-j.

Top Bottom