Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plateau?

Graphite

Well, Ive been in the whole cutting business for over a year.. I went from being 235lbs to 165lbs in a short period of time. Lots of cutting mistakes and just impatience has really screwed me up. I am around 162lbs with about 20%+!. I hate it. I got a hanging gut, really fat love handles and back fat like no other. Including a nice pair of man tits and chest fat. So i'm 5'9 162lbs. I've kept trying to cut but I would go about 2-3 weeks and go to around 158lbs then i'll keep going and i'll just rebound to 162-163lbs.. Its been like this for the past 4-5 months. I tried refeeding a few times, especially during the summer. I'm going to try my last and final cutting cycle.. I am going to order some T-REX and YES, and bump my calories to around 2,000, 200g of protein, 100g of carbs, 50-60g of fats(moderate to good). I don't have access to weights unfortunately.. I got about 80lbs in weights and a ez curl bar. I guess I can work with that for now untill I get my car. I can do cardio, Normally I got bike riding for a hour or two.. Should that be good enough?

Any thoughts?

Can you explaine your mistakes? This will help out, By no means am I pro but I have been cutting for the last five weeks at only 500 cals under my TDEE, and I have dropped a average of around 3 pounds a week. Remember a average of one pound is 3500 cals burned or dropped some how out of the diet. So thats 15 pounds and I assume that 6-8 of it have been water. So I hit the scale the other day (I know I shouldnt do this) but overall all I am down from my start of EF in my sig 6' 235 16%BF down to 220 at around 13.5% BF. I know the numbers dont make total since but if your read the sticky at the top of the page pintoca states that everyones body is differnt and burns fat or muscle at differnt levels. This will help you find out how efficient your body burns fat or muscle. Probally now help from a me, just wanted to throw in my results from actually trying to better myself and motivate someone, like EF has motivated me.

Top Bottom