Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on a plateau

Gear

I've been dieting and going to the gym 3-4 times a week and i've lost about 150 pounds, and I still want to lose another 15 to 20 more. I was really big and im down to about the last 20 or so that I want to lose. My Bf is using Steriods and suggested that I use Ephedrine.. it was working but im not losing any more.. Wondering if I should up the dosage or maybe you can suggest some other AS or drug that really works for losing weight..

My problem areas are my stomach and my legs.. it seems that all my weight is still in my legs.. I eat small meals and eat very well now.. I just want some suggestions on AS to use and how to get rid of the last 15 or so pounds..

Thanks

Jellybean.

Help.

Gonna have to increase the cardio and mabe even increase eating (I hadn't noticed I was taking in so few calories, because my meats were so lean that they didn't really pack on much calories and I dropped pretty much all carb rich foods which packed on cals fast, even though it felt like I was eating alot I wasn't) along with the added cardio. Losing BF gets harder and harder. But thats what did it for me, of course I was doing very little cardio so increasing it was more like adding it. I do about 20 min a day. Sometimes late at night I do some running not much, but it boosts my metabolism.

congrats on losing that 150.

First things first, i just have to tell you that your name 'JellyBean' is class. Anyhoo...

You've lost a hell of a lot of weight. 150lbs is incredible. I will congratualte you, but i will also tell you to consult your doctor to check your health. Make sure you're in tip top condition. And make sure any further weight loss will not affect your health. He may suggest waiting a few months to let your body adjust.

You do not need ephedrine to help you lose weight. It just speeds up the process a bit. You could save your money (and any heart palpitations) by working out all of the calories you intake. You need to make sure you are burning more cals then you are eating. It takes a while, but it is very worth it when you are losing the weight.

I will also mention now that ephedrine is illegal in the UK so if you insist on it, be careful.

Cardio 3-4 times a week is ok. Don't over do it though, your body does need some time to recouperate.

The basics are above. It's up to you to do the rest.

Top Bottom