x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

plan to cut weight

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about plan to cut weight within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: hi guys here I am again here I just wanted to update my situation, in the meantime I thank all of you because thanks to you I'm fine now I have much more strength I see myself well in the mirror I really want to do I want to train everything seems to be fine, that old diet so low in calories it was killing me, now everything is fine from 2 weeks i'm at 3600 kcal, and i feel super .. i want to keep 3600 still for another two weeks, and in 2 weeks start cutting 10% so it should be in this way 1

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Arrow plan to cut weight

hi guys here I am again here I just wanted to update my situation, in the meantime I thank all of you because thanks to you I'm fine now I have much more strength I see myself well in the mirror I really want to do I want to train everything seems to be fine, that old diet so low in calories it was killing me, now everything is fine from 2 weeks i'm at 3600 kcal, and i feel super .. i want to keep 3600 still for another two weeks, and in 2 weeks start cutting 10% so it should be in this way
    1 week 3600
    2 week 3600

3 week 3300
    4 week 3000
    5 week 2700
    6 week 2400
    7 week 2100

arrived at this point in the seventh week with 2100 kcal what should I do? do i have to stay on 2100? do i have to increase again? do I have to go down again? I just want some advice on what to do when I get to the seventh week

Re: plan to cut weight

i couldn't care less about how many calories you are eating. i want to know WHAT you are eating. that is way way way more important

if your 3600 calories are from cookies, candy, bagels, and soda it isn't the same as getting them from chicken, brown rice and brocolli.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by beatrik1 View Post
    hi guys here I am again here I just wanted to update my situation, in the meantime I thank all of you because thanks to you I'm fine now I have much more strength I see myself well in the mirror I really want to do I want to train everything seems to be fine, that old diet so low in calories it was killing me, now everything is fine from 2 weeks i'm at 3600 kcal, and i feel super .. i want to keep 3600 still for another two weeks, and in 2 weeks start cutting 10% so it should be in this way
    1 week 3600
    2 week 3600

3 week 3300
    4 week 3000
    5 week 2700
    6 week 2400
    7 week 2100

arrived at this point in the seventh week with 2100 kcal what should I do? do i have to stay on 2100? do i have to increase again? do I have to go down again? I just want some advice on what to do when I get to the seventh week
    Calories are not that important, the protein/fat/carb breakdown is very important. You can drop the calories down and you'll shed bodyfat but you need to keep your macros proper.
    40% protein/40%fat/20%carbs

bro if you crash calories you crash metabolism.

what your diet look like? don't just post numbers. that stupid. need to know what you eating

You answer your own question. You feel strong and like what you see in the mirror.

All Natural

[QUOTE = stevesmi; 19030538] Non potrebbe importarmi di meno di quante calorie stai mangiando. voglio sapere COSA stai mangiando. questo molto pi importante

se le tue 3600 calorie provengono da biscotti, caramelle, bagel e soda non la stessa cosa che prenderle da pollo, riso integrale e brocolli. [/ QUOTE]

my diet is obviously made of cereals rice chicken legumes fruit vegetables greek yogurt oat flakes, I don't eat junk food I don't drink any kind of drinks only water ..
    at this time the breakdown of macros is
    55% carbohydrates
    25% protein
    20% fat

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    i couldn't care less about how many calories you are eating. i want to know WHAT you are eating. that is way way way more important

if your 3600 calories are from cookies, candy, bagels, and soda it isn't the same as getting them from chicken, brown rice and brocolli.

my diet is obviously made of cereals rice chicken legumes fruit vegetables greek yogurt oat flakes, I don't eat junk food I don't drink any kind of drinks only water ..
    55% carbohydrates
    25% protein
    20% fat

Quote Quote posted by beatrik1 View Post
    55% carbohydrates
    25% protein
    20% fat
    looks good aside from the cereal. i would get rid of that.

also up your fats more, 20% is way too low. healthy fats are very important in your diet. i don't count macros but i would guestimate my fat intake on most days is 40-60%.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    looks good aside from the cereal. i would get rid of that.

also up your fats more, 20% is way too low. healthy fats are very important in your diet. i don't count macros but i would guestimate my fat intake on most days is 40-60%.
    ok so considering that now I am at 3600kcal, and I am ready to cut, can I go on with the scheme of the previous message? so 3600/3300/3000/2700 / etc ... or should I change something?

If you are eating the right foods you won't have to track like that. Your system will adjust and you just eat when you are hungry.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***