Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

plan to cut weight

beatrik1

[FONT=&quot]hi guys here I am again here I just wanted to update my situation, in the meantime I thank all of you because thanks to you I'm fine now I have much more strength I see myself well in the mirror I really want to do I want to train everything seems to be fine, that old diet so low in calories it was killing me, now everything is fine from 2 weeks i'm at 3600 kcal, and i feel super .. i want to keep 3600 still for another two weeks, and in 2 weeks start cutting 10% so it should be in this way[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 week 3600
2 week 3600[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 week 3300
4 week 3000
5 week 2700
6 week 2400
7 week 2100[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]arrived at this point in the seventh week with 2100 kcal what should I do? do i have to stay on 2100? do i have to increase again? do I have to go down again? I just want some advice on what to do when I get to the seventh week[/FONT]

i couldn't care less about how many calories you are eating. i want to know WHAT you are eating. that is way way way more important

if your 3600 calories are from cookies, candy, bagels, and soda it isn't the same as getting them from chicken, brown rice and brocolli.

[FONT=&quot]hi guys here I am again here I just wanted to update my situation, in the meantime I thank all of you because thanks to you I'm fine now I have much more strength I see myself well in the mirror I really want to do I want to train everything seems to be fine, that old diet so low in calories it was killing me, now everything is fine from 2 weeks i'm at 3600 kcal, and i feel super .. i want to keep 3600 still for another two weeks, and in 2 weeks start cutting 10% so it should be in this way[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 week 3600
2 week 3600[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 week 3300
4 week 3000
5 week 2700
6 week 2400
7 week 2100[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]arrived at this point in the seventh week with 2100 kcal what should I do? do i have to stay on 2100? do i have to increase again? do I have to go down again? I just want some advice on what to do when I get to the seventh week[/FONT]

Calories are not that important, the protein/fat/carb breakdown is very important. You can drop the calories down and you'll shed bodyfat but you need to keep your macros proper.
40% protein/40%fat/20%carbs

[QUOTE = stevesmi; 19030538] Non potrebbe importarmi di meno di quante calorie stai mangiando. voglio sapere COSA stai mangiando. questo è molto più importante

se le tue 3600 calorie provengono da biscotti, caramelle, bagel e soda non è la stessa cosa che prenderle da pollo, riso integrale e brocolli. [/ QUOTE]

my diet is obviously made of cereals rice chicken legumes fruit vegetables greek yogurt oat flakes, I don't eat junk food I don't drink any kind of drinks only water ..
at this time the breakdown of macros is
55% carbohydrates
25% protein
20% fat

i couldn't care less about how many calories you are eating. i want to know WHAT you are eating. that is way way way more important

if your 3600 calories are from cookies, candy, bagels, and soda it isn't the same as getting them from chicken, brown rice and brocolli.

my diet is obviously made of cereals rice chicken legumes fruit vegetables greek yogurt oat flakes, I don't eat junk food I don't drink any kind of drinks only water ..
55% carbohydrates
25% protein
20% fat

55% carbohydrates
25% protein
20% fat

looks good aside from the cereal. i would get rid of that.

also up your fats more, 20% is way too low. healthy fats are very important in your diet. i don't count macros but i would guestimate my fat intake on most days is 40-60%.

looks good aside from the cereal. i would get rid of that.

also up your fats more, 20% is way too low. healthy fats are very important in your diet. i don't count macros but i would guestimate my fat intake on most days is 40-60%.

ok so considering that now I am at 3600kcal, and I am ready to cut, can I go on with the scheme of the previous message? so 3600/3300/3000/2700 / etc ... or should I change something?

If you are eating the right foods you won't have to track like that. Your system will adjust and you just eat when you are hungry.

Top Bottom