Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pizza once a week

whatboi7

If I am eating a plain margarita pizza once a week on top of eating clean and training consistent I should have nothing to worry about right?

All things being equal - yes. But we get these posts weekly. It seems like members asking for an excuse to eat badly - and I won't give you that excuse.

The other answer is - are you seeing the results you want?

if you are fat you have no business having a cheat meal.

cheat meals are only for lean guys.. once you get under 10% body fat it is okay to have a cheat meal and that would be 1 or 2 slices of pizza.. not a fucking while pizza lol

fat people always want to justify their cheat meals on this stupid myth i hear that you have to have a cheat meal to 'speed up your metabolism'.. don't believe that nonsense. if you are fat you need to eat less everyday.

Everything in moderation. The most important thing to remember is that this is a lifestyle - not a diet. If pizza is one food you really crave and if eating pizza once a week helps you stick to your diet the rest of the week, then I see no problems with it.

Just remember portion sizes. A slice of pizza or two, no problem. An entire pizza in one sitting, that becomes a problem

Top Bottom