Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pintoca's 10 month update (update pics)

pintoca

Ok everybody, not much to report this month, things keep working though I can feel already the "weight of summer" hitting my plan: why people can't invite you to anything else than barbecues, etc??? DAMN

Anyway, results continue to show, so I am only changing my lifting routine this month again (it's been 12 weeks doing the same). I will start with 5x5 now. Diet/cardio remains the same.

Here is the graph for this month, the thing has me still over 20%... oh well, one day I will be in the 10s... :)

10_months_graph.jpg

Lost about 4 lbs this month, but gained half a lb of LBM... (weird, must have been all those barbecues!!!)

updated pics are here... Specially to Jens, notice the "pudginess" on the top 3!!! (I beat the Bran in the Pufgy Dpt) Arms, Delts and back continue to do things on their own (not complaining) and here is also my first ever "wheels shot".

For the first time in my adult life, I am wearing tank-tops :-D (it was not a milestone, but it sure feels good).

10_months_after.jpg

Finally, for those wanting to compare... the BEFORE PICS ARE HERE

pintoca

man you are my hero!!! I cant even lose two f'ing pounds and is all around my gut, pisses me off to no end.....

Well done bro. Truely and inspiration for many. You should've posted this like 30 minutes earlier. I just went down and ate like a pig. You might of stopped me in time.

Pint, cant say more bro Sick Progress! Sick Sick Progress. Imagine how mnay people you have actually made get off thier asses and loose weight because they know its possible, Oh shit....im one of them!

good Looks Pint Shit you be under 10% in no time. Shit the tank top line ya said i know how ya feel. I have never walked around w/o any shirt on and i finally got the courage to do it. Ahhh Lve the Summer Time!

thanks to all the kind words people!!! :-D

Vicious, that is why I posted the "pinch" pic.. that looks like a number of mms... :-( and Im sure I was not pinching obliques lol.. thanks for the encouragement man, I need it for the weekends and the dreaded barbecues

it feels good to be healthy doesn't it bro

congrats!!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Looking goooooood!!!

Verrrry nice!!

Top Bottom