Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pintoca Cutting Calculator. Read up

pintoca

I've been receiving a lot of poositive feedback because of a post I did yesterday. The post in question is here (at the top of the page):

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4485706#post4485706

Anyway, I put together a calculator that will allow you to create your own program "a la pintoca". Please be aware that I make no warranty whatsoever on the results. I don't know if this will work for you as it did work (and continue to work for me: 50 pounds lost in 5 months). It depends on a lot of factors. I can guarantee you will shed some fat, though.... in a fast manner too. It is your own responsibility to track your results and measure how much LBM you are loosing, so you can adjust your calories accordingly.

In any case I think it's worth checking it out and tweaking it for your own needs.

The spreadsheet is 100% Virus Free and it is unlocked so feel free to change it.

ONLY CHANGE THE BLUE CELLS, until you understand how it works.

You can find it here:

***************** UPDATED WORKING LINK *******************

http://pintoca.guaso.de/ef/Pintoca_Cutting_Calculator _v4.0.xls

***************** UPDATED WORKING LINK *******************

Comments and feedback are welcomed.

PS. Is it just me or the site is DEAD slow today???

Last edited:
Shit. The site is so slow today this thread got posted twice (I hit the post button twice, since it was taking forever)... could a mod please delete one of them???

Also, all the blue cells have comments, so just put your mouse over the cell to read the description.

Pintoca

PS. And yes, BTW, for those of you wondering, my job does involve controlling, planning, quantifying and forecasting stuff... Guess it comes naturally then to do this to myself... :artist:

ArmaniMark said:
What does TDDE stand for?

Sorry Man, my bad. It's TDEE: Total Daily Energy Expenditure, and it is a function of your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate).

BMR is the total number of calories you burn everyday just by being alive

TDEE, is the amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight, with the amount of activity you currently have.

I will fix the file now.

Pintoca

PS. If you find this useful, spread the word. I am open to questions on it. THis friday I will post my 5 month progress report with a kick ass graph I am getting ready. All based on this little spreadsheet.

Could you please repost those menus that you made for your diet. They were saved on my PC and I can't find them.

Thanks

Nice man thanks. I need a good method to count all the cals and carbs and other shit i take in. I know some things must be an estimate. Like a salad. That would be a real pain in the ass to figure the cheese the dressing the roasted pepers the chicken and whatever else i decide to put in it. Any advice? Also how can i copy this into my excel. It copies but the formulas dont.

Last edited:
muscelove said:
Nice man thanks. I need a good method to count all the cals and carbs and other shit i take in. I know some things must be an estimate. Like a salad. That would be a real pain in the ass to figure the cheese the dressing the roasted pepers the chicken and whatever else i decide to put in it. Any advice? Also how can i copy this into my excel. It copies but the formulas dont.

Hi there, this is a picture of an excel, not the excel itself. Are you handy with excel? PM with your email address and I will send you the original file.

You will need to create your list of foods though, there is no way around it if you want to seriously count. Look for all the values in www.calorieking.com

cheers

Pintoca

Top Bottom