Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pintoca Bulking Calculator

|D_J^B_J| said:
I'm assuming the surplus/deficit is relative to TDEE, not BMR... correct? This means that the TDEE multiplier needs to be accuate.

If I lift 4 days a week, do light cardio 2 days a week but do no other strenuous activities throughout the day, would I still mutliply by 1.725?

Correct, the surplus/deficit is based on TDEE.

I'm on the same boat as you are, trusting the TDEE multiplier is accurate.

For your case, that will drop in the 1.725 if the cardio is intensive enough to be counted as a workout on itself. If you think your cardio is light enough to just be a complementary activity, then drop to 1.55. To find out the "middle spot" in calories between the 2, you can round up cals manually with a couple of %s.

BTW, since you are bulking, how do the numbers in the calculator look in your case? Do they look similar to what you were doing already? Or are they too low, too high?

I need to get some feedback on this thing.

pintoca said:
Correct, the surplus/deficit is based on TDEE.

I'm on the same boat as you are, trusting the TDEE multiplier is accurate.

For your case, that will drop in the 1.725 if the cardio is intensive enough to be counted as a workout on itself. If you think your cardio is light enough to just be a complementary activity, then drop to 1.55. To find out the "middle spot" in calories between the 2, you can round up cals manually with a couple of %s.

BTW, since you are bulking, how do the numbers in the calculator look in your case? Do they look similar to what you were doing already? Or are they too low, too high?

I need to get some feedback on this thing.

When I started I was about 150lbs and 7.5%. I was doing 4 days of weights and 2 days of cardio a week so multiplied my BMR of 1.55 to determine my TDEE, however I was still eating about 400 cals more than this amount for a LBM gain of about 1 pound a week. I think this is equivalent to manually increasing the amount by 10% on your calculator.

Obviously I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I'm not the best person to ask.

A month to put on 2lbs BW??? 12 weeks to add 3lbs LBM??

Hmm, can't say I could do it better.... and works well as a referrence, but I am unsure if I like it 100%

Still nice done though.

Anybody save the bulking calculator by the grand zenmaster Pintoca? I have the cutting calc but not the bulking one. Somebody please help!!! Thanks.

Top Bottom