Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phosphagen HP Before OR After Workout

stos

Is is better to take Phosphagen HP right before or right after the workout? Phosphagen HP is a creatine transport supplement with 30 grams of sugar (dextrose) per serving.

Hmm...well, popular opinion would tell you to take it post-workout - but then again, I've heard that it could be beneficial pre-workout as well....you just can't win....

Best avenue above all ---> try different ways of taking it....and see what works best for your particular goals, body type, etc.,

yep i agree with stryc, also try doing a search there have been lots of topics on creatine timing

AFTER!

Taking it before will cause one to crash half way through their workout. You want even/stable blood sugar levels going into your workouts. Helps avoid that "puking" feeling as well when your blood sugar levels remain stable and do not drop. However, creatine itself could be taken before a workout if ya wanted too. Just not all that high GI sugar, which will be used up quickly and cause you to crash.

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
AFTER!

Taking it before will cause one to crash half way through their workout. You want even/stable blood sugar levels going into your workouts. Helps avoid that "puking" feeling as well when your blood sugar levels remain stable and do not drop. However, creatine itself could be taken before a workout if ya wanted too. Just not all that high GI sugar, which will be used up quickly and cause you to crash.

BMJ
I agree!!!! taking all of that sugar pre-workout is not a good idea.

Top Bottom