Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~PhoenixS ~~ 9 week Case Study of a Natural Female Transformation

OMEGA

Hi Ladies:)

~PheonixS is a member here and a colleague / friend of mine:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/members/phoenixs.html <--- Her , here at Elite :)

She has not trained often in the last year so the below pics are a true ground zero starting point ; please note the DATED post in note and AGX products to authenticate this record.

2wr2cth.jpg

zslnhk.jpg

5ts6e1.jpg

Awesome hope she post up her diet and fitness routine too great to see everything that goes into a transformation.

Hi All :)

I will be working hard with OMEGA for the next 9 weeks to see what I can do. I am taking the next 9 weeks very seriously. It's been awhile since I have been so serious. I have always worked out, but have had a lot of setbacks so have not been consistent in my training and dieting for some time.... until now. I have my work cut out for me, but I know from past experience that if I focus and kill it then I can see some pretty sweet results.

Today was my off day after just completing my first half week sequence. Yesterday was legs so of course I feel beat today. I always feel beat after leg day so having the day off after lower body is great for me.

I am a little sore, but not too too bad. I think the glutamine definitely helps keep me from being in too much pain! I know before I discovered this stuff I would be sore for days. Good stuff for sure.

I also should note besides eating clean and training I am also taking agx products and glutamine. I am taking Lipoflame, Lipostim, and AMP02. In the morning I take either 3 Lipoflame or 2 Lipostim. Pre-workout I am taking 1 Lipostim with 4 AMP. Sometimes after a long day of work I am really not feeling the gym, but once I take my stims I am ready to kill it. :) I am addicted to stims. Must have them! LOL.

I am really not good at journaling, but I will do my best. I will pretty much just be rambling my feelings along my journey. I am really excited and motivated to see just what I can do with some good help.

We will post pics every 3 weeks or so.

Thanks for posting I am the same about journaling every day I can keep it up for 2 weeks to a month tops then it stops. What is your diet like that is a big part of making the change I would say most of what makes the change love to see an average day how many meals macro break down etc.

Well I will do my part SuperQT :)

o is going to make sure Pheonix post 3 week update pics 2-3 times and post at least 2 times a a week

thanks for sharing your thoughts..

I am a firm believer in just "checking in" even if its just for one sentence lol

Phoenix will Reply with Macros later today

Top Bottom