Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~PhoenixS ~~ 9 week Case Study of a Natural Female Transformation

Not a good update. I have not worked out in 3 days. I have come down with a cold. I do not work out when I am sick because I do not want to make it worse. It seems like each day I feel worse than the day before. I have been popping lots of vitamins, zinc, zicam, etc and nothing is knocking this out. It was a slow coming illness. My body was trying so hard to fight getting sick, but it lost. It was creeping on me so little the first two days that I thought it MIGHT be allergies. I went ahead and didn't work out in case I was getting sick so I wouldn't exhaust myself and make it feel worse. Well today is day 3 and I woke up feeling more horrible than the last two days. :( I hate this!! Anybody have any tips on how to get better faster?? I hate missing my training.

:You can use this time to gather your second wind to finish strong in the training

Also perhaps take the opportunity to cook up food in advance gets supps
and also "protein load"

protein loads on off days I sometimes do since sometime during a busy workout day you can miss some of your daily goals

these days for me usually mean Salads and chicken all day

:You can use this time to gather your second wind to finish strong in the training

Also perhaps take the opportunity to cook up food in advance gets supps
and also "protein load"

protein loads on off days I sometimes do since sometime during a busy workout day you can miss some of your daily goals

these days for me usually mean Salads and chicken all day

Thanks :heart: Rest and load up on protein and hopefully ready to KILL IT the next two last weeks.

So I got one of my goodies that I won from Orbit Nutrition. I won the Tri-O-Plex double chocolate chip cookies. I had to try one out and they are GOOD. It is a nice little protein packed treat. It is good when I have a sweet tooth sometimes and need a little naughty treat to stop craving sugar. I have had some protein cookies before and they tasted like cardboard. These are really very tasty! Two thumbs up. :)

Chef Jays TrioPlex Cookies, 24/box - $20.95 : Orbit Nutrition

glad you liked them, they help me out too. i have a killer sweet tooth.

So I got one of my goodies that I won from Orbit Nutrition. I won the Tri-O-Plex double chocolate chip cookies. I had to try one out and they are GOOD. It is a nice little protein packed treat. It is good when I have a sweet tooth sometimes and need a little naughty treat to stop craving sugar. I have had some protein cookies before and they tasted like cardboard. These are really very tasty! Two thumbs up. :)

Chef Jays TrioPlex Cookies, 24/box - $20.95 : Orbit Nutrition

Those are yummy :p

Bump.

Pictures coming in 4 days :) I have been busting my butt really hard so I am excited to see pics. I can see changes in the mirror, but always best to see in photos. Overall I am pretty happy with the progress I have made. I know what I am capable of now for when I look to compete one day.

Pictures coming in 4 days :) I have been busting my butt really hard so I am excited to see pics. I can see changes in the mirror, but always best to see in photos. Overall I am pretty happy with the progress I have made. I know what I am capable of now for when I look to compete one day.

If you're competing someday, I foresee a road trip in my future! That is so cool.

can hardly wait for pics! :D

Top Bottom