Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~PhoenixS ~~ 9 week Case Study of a Natural Female Transformation

I thought I would share some of my favorite music that gets me pumped up in the gym. I have my cardio selection and my lifting selections. Feel free to share some of your favorites too. :) Enjoy!

Cardio:

Lifting:

Phoenixs, keep the transformation pics coming. You're making some nice progress so far. You look great! Thanks for sharing the music. Its a nice mix of breaks, club, techno, house & dark stuff (as OMEGA) calls it, LOL!

Phoenixs, keep the transformation pics coming. You're making some nice progress so far. You look great! Thanks for sharing the music. Its a nice mix of breaks, club, techno, house & dark stuff (as OMEGA) calls it, LOL!

Thank you :) I will be posting updated pics in another week so check back. I am glad you like my music. I like to share so others can enjoy too. Here is my newest track that I added to my Ipod. I heard it on XM radio today and I had to add it for my cardio sessions. It may be a little hard for some, but I love house music. The hard fast stuff is good for cardio. It makes me want to dance too. lol.

I thought I would write a little update in my log. Things have been going really well. I have had no issues and have been consistent in my diet and training. It has been really tough with all the Christmas goodies in the office, but I have had good will power and only caved for some cookies one time. Oops! :eek: I didn't beat myself up though because it was my only cheat of the week. :)

I am really killing it in the gym now. I am moving on up in weights. I am now pushing 275 on the leg press. Bent over rows I am now doing 25's pretty darn easy. In the beginning I thought i was going to die attempting 25's. :D I have increased the weights on everything pretty much. It feels cool to be getting stronger and stronger. I feel like superwoman. I am really going to step it up these next 3 weeks. You will be seeing updated pics of everything at the end of the month. My back looks amazing and it will be nice to see my legs in pics too.

I hope everyone is doing well and are getting through the holidays ok. Take care.

Top Bottom