Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phlegm issue

getafe12

Every morning for the past week I have been hacking green luggies from the back of my throat. I dont feel sick and it only builds up from a night of sleep. Once I clear it out in the morning nothing seems to come back throughout the day until I wake up in the morning again to have to cough it back out. I feel 100% do you guys have any ideas what this might be?

try avoiding dairy and gluten which are very phlegmy foods

did you know there are way more allergy things IN YOUR HOUSE?

you probably also have to work on cleaning your room. do you wash your sheets with fragrance FREE stuff? get the natural shit. do you have carpet? do you have dust? do you have pets?

i recommend getting houseplants. a simple yet effective way to clean your air at home .. and get a high quality A/C filter that filters out all the crap

are you a smoker by chance? That's the only thing i can think of off the top of my head.

either that or the air in your house is very dirty. I would get a good quality air filter. look for one that's hepa certified.

Top Bottom