Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect - Zero Carb ISOPURE

Pyroman

Does anyone have any feed back on Perfect's Zero Carb ISOPURE protein drink. This stuff looks like colored water but it has 40 grams of protein per serving. :)

Very Very Good, and High Quality. My only complaint (though minor) is that it leaves the roof of your mouth very dry after drinking it and you have to "chase" it with water.

Jae said:
Very Very Good, and High Quality. My only complaint (though minor) is that it leaves the roof of your mouth very dry after drinking it and you have to "chase" it with water.

but, more importantly, do the contents of the drink match the nutrition label? I know they are a reputable company, but this is the only protein supplement i've ever seen like it, and it seems a little suspicious... never tasted a protein drink that i actually dont mind drinking..

its just all around best ....it goes down easy....and its High Quality......trie red and blue goona try orange next
the best protein ive tried yet..goona stick with these

I've been looking for this stuff for awhile......no one around here sells it. Anyone know if the online supplement companys stock it.

Very good and very high quality.... and should be for $20 per lb...

-Stew

I tried it, it seems ok nothing special, tasteless which is good, but I hate their advertising. That idiot siting on the head is disgusting, I use Optimum, better whey for the money.

Top Bottom