Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people have some nerves...

CongoJoe

what the fuck is wrong with people these days. Now personally, when i see someone who has put on a few pounds, im not the kinda of guy to walk up to him or her and say that to them. my bodyweight tends to fluctuate and at times ill drop weight and ill be leaned out at around 235 or so, and at times i can go up to around 260 or so. when im around 260 people will actually walk up to me and say 'hey man..you've put some weight on'! i think to myself....no shit fuckdick. thanks for the newest info of the fucking month. could you really fucking notice? i just thought the weight scale and my belt was lying to me. you fucking jag. :finger:

Whoaaaa! I guess you like the "f" word.....:D I use to get that before I saw the light...you feel like just smacking them.....

SEN - SI - TIVE!!!!

People just get accustomed to seeing others, especially lifters, in certain physical shape. Judging by your size, people are likely to notice it moreso when it changes. So calm the fuck down CJ!!! :)

I can concur with that.

On the other hand.. When someone comments that you're losing weight and makes a big deal about it. That just pisses me off. They expect that once you get big and bulky.. you gotta stay big and bulky and can never cut down. Most of those guys think u can just lose weight overnight and will be 5%bf by snapping your fingers.

I just shake my head, and avoid them.

geez man usually complements arent supposed to be taken negatively, did they mean size=weigth or fat weight are u saying, if size u should lighten up a little.

WHOA...calm down there big guy. Don't sweat the small stuff bro. The reason I say this is because you never know what people are trying to say most of the time, and it is easy to get the wrong idea.

One time in band camp...lol

No really, there was this time when I was in the gym, and I had not worked out for a good part of the year (~4-5 years ago), and there was this huge mother fucker next to me doing seated curls. He was probably around 35 years old and 240 pounds. His arms were pretty damn big but not much more than I had ever been (my arms have been over 19", but at the time they were small from not working out). Anyway, I was admiring his arm size as not that many people who come to my gym are all that big (he was from out of town or something bedcause I only seen him every so often) and he turns to me and tries to start shit saying crap like..."...all you little shits like to fucking stare at me when I work out" and "...etc..." and he even threatened me by calling my ass on and shit....JUST FOR ADMIRING HIS HARD WORK AND MUSCLE!!! By no means did I mean any disrespect to the guy, but he just took it the wrong way. FUCK HIM!!! If you can't handle the heat of people looking at your huge ass, then buy your own damn weight set and stay out of the gyms.

Needless to say I seen him a few months down the road and things were a lot more a little more evened out (he really put a fire under my ass). He was doing 3 plates on bench and struggling, and I kindly walked over and asked him if I could work in with him. He sort of smurked but I quickly put the "smack down on his ass" when I did my 10 reps of warming up and told him to come get me when he put on some real weight. Funny!

Have I went off topic a little? Probably, but the point is, don't have a heart attack over small things big guy.

BTW, Congratulations on your achiebvements.
Just in case...thisd wasn't a flame.

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
Needless to say I seen him a few months down the road and things were a lot more a little more evened out (he really put a fire under my ass).

:)

Funny how things work out, huh? :)

what is this a sissy chat? everyone telling me to calm down? i dont see anything wrong with someone lashing out once in a while, especially at idiots who have no heart at telling someone hes gotten fatter.

Xtreme2001 said:
I can concur with that.

On the other hand.. When someone comments that you're losing weight and makes a big deal about it. That just pisses me off. They expect that once you get big and bulky.. you gotta stay big and bulky and can never cut down. Most of those guys think u can just lose weight overnight and will be 5%bf by snapping your fingers.

I just shake my head, and avoid them.

I hear ya there, i get really tired of people commenting on weight lose. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I do it for my own personal benefit, not to be patted on the back. Not to say that i don't appriciate the gesture.....but get off it ;)

CongoJoe said:
what is this a sissy chat? everyone telling me to calm down? i dont see anything wrong with someone lashing out once in a while, especially at idiots who have no heart at telling someone hes gotten fatter.

Someone needs a hug.

Top Bottom