Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People being picky on Protein Shake taste??

nitlyan

I don't get it? Why are peole soooo picky on protein supplement shakes and how they taste? It's not a god damn ice cream cone! I mix that shit up and slam the whole glass in about 3 seconds. What are people wanting. Something they can sipp all day?? Suck it up and slam it you pussies! I try to find the cheapest mix with the best supplement ratios in it. Then mix with water and chug it! Do you want to grow or sip yer f'n protein shake likea fag??????
:mad:

Haha well I have heard that the worst tasting ones are the best for you, and this may be true. I'm currently drinking Musashi Chief which is DISGUSTING and by far the worst I've ever tasted. The main reason is it has dietary fibre in it so the whole thing tastes of silt and makes me want to cough when I'm drinking it!
If it works, I'll drink it at the end of the day. But when it comes time to buy another container, why wouldn't you get the one which tastes better? I've tried 6 different protein powders now and I'd much rather take the one which tasted the best.

haha... I'm one of those pussies... if it doesn't taste good it ain't going down the hatch... it's limiting when it comes to dieting...

nitlyan said:
bump...someone has got to agree here??????? c'mon

Well I got your back on this one. Hydro 520 is one of the best proteins on the market...and nothing you do will ever make it taste decent. Just suck it up...and GROW!!!

I agree, I get whiners returning protein all the fucking time because of the taste. The stuff returned is usually good. I don't care seeing as how I take the returns home lol

The only protein shake taste that I didn't like was some unflavored stuff. I still drank up 5lbs of it though.

NITYLYON

MIX UP A GLASS OF SOUR MILK AND SLAM IT DOWN IN THREE SECONDS THEN ASK ME THIS QUESTION AGAIN. OR MAYBE EVEN SOME SOUR ORANGE JUICE!!!

KAYNE

Oh i fucking agree, I can just picture them in their pink spandex at the kitchen sink all daintily mixing it up and expecting something from dairy queen. Boo hoo.

Top Bottom